1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Politics The European Union, Good Or Bad?

Discussion in 'All Non Military Discussion' started by Smiffy, May 20, 2016.

1. Brit-Pop

Brit-Pop Mi Corporal MI.Net Member

I am a pro Brexiter for all the reasons posted here and more. I dont hate Europe in fact if I did I would be decrying the efforts and sacrifices of my forefathers and mothers who gave so much to protect it. What I am against is the non democratic and hypocritical nature of the European leadership.
    I accept that people have a difference of opinion however I have never heard any remain supporter give any sound reasononing for staying (here in the UK that is)
    I recently watched this video that highlights that point, you will hear the protesters ridiculous answers to simple questions and also hear them calling the interviewer a Neo Nazi simply because he has a difference of opinion and because they have no answers. Seems these protesters are just there for a day out.

BravoZulu likes this.
  2. colin traveller United Kingdom

colin traveller Mi Staff Sergeant TAARB MI.Net Member

None of the EU commission is voted by the citizens . Where the Head whalloper holds the post for 10 years . When a Properly elected leader of a party that wins it's General election doesn't even hold power for that length of time they have to have elections every 4/5 years .. No Party ever hold power for 10 years straight .. Unless you are on the EU Commission .. It's all about milking the system for all it's worth .. whilst pretending to be important ..

And the Pro EU politicians in this country should have been arrested for treason .. they are traitors to the mass of voters that voted to leave the corrupt EU . The Queen , The Flag and the Country

Wallensi and Bigbird like this.
  3. colin traveller United Kingdom

No idea who she is but she is ripping into Juncker .. and the Commission ..

he wrongly titled the video as he never knew her name

Bigbird likes this.
  4. Chazman United States

Chazman Mi Sergeant TAARB MI.Net Member

I see Brexit as the British peoples' last chance for liberty. I have a very uneasy feeling about all of the EU's self appointed leaders, coalescing power and wealth for themselves.

Bigbird likes this.
  5. colin traveller United Kingdom

20 grand a month .. that footie player wages . No MP in this Nation even get's paid that .. and i doubt no Govt Official of foreign Goverments get paid that ...ie France , Germany , Norway , Holland etc etc

Only the EU Commission pay that sort of wages .. How can those diehard PRO EU Fanatics be happy money being wasted bigtime

Bigbird likes this.