Photos Tatamawdow - Myanmar Armed Forces

@ diman Quite right, quite right. Now if you please, would you and all the members of the friendly family of the world evil do some good in the world, just because it´s Christmas and all, and at least adopt a cat? Dr. Evil had one, Gargamel had one, Ernst Stavro had one...

#dontshopadopt

Phoenix, one more thing, I have just noticed your middle finger talk. Being young doesn't mean being stupid. Don't be. But keep it civil if you can.
Quite right @saiga and thank you for raising that whilst I slept.
@phoenix a difference of opinion does not make another member your enemy nor does it mean you can begin to use insults or profanity.
Make your argument (thats expected) but keep it civil if you please

I always end up like that when I'm pissed off

you're a fan of oppresive regimes

You're wrong,I'm not a fan opressive regimes like US and NATO.

Phoenix
welcome to a friendly family of the world evil!!!!
over time you get used and you do not awake is angry with them :cool:

This is the world we live in,I'm pretty much used to it.

You know nothing Jon Sno... I mean Phoenix ;)

Jon Sno?

From what I've learned, the nazi regime was brought down by the allied forces.

Then who conqured the eastern half of Nazi Germany? Sudan or Uganda?

For what is worth: what you think you know about communism in your last comment is an ilusion. Communism is a totalitarian regime, in my country it ruined lives of entire families... nothing more. Put that into your bolded parts.

Totalitarian reigme ensures that there would be much corruption or people earning money by doing private business.Good for the state and its people.

My problem is the thought communism is good.

Stalin was good? How many innocent Russians were whisked away in the middle of the night never to be seen again? Pol Pot was good? If someone can explain why he felt it was necessary to commit genocide against his own country, I will learn much. Mao was good? I believe there are many thousands of Chinese who would refute that idea... if they were still alive.

Yes,Stalin was good.Russia would not be a super power today if it weren't for him and I'm sure that this fact makes you butt-hurt since you are an American.He improved his country much more in 5 years than America did in 50 years.

China could not have been a superpower today without Mao,he liberated the country from the harsh rule of capitalist colonials and made China independant.China achieved the same strength as UK,France and Germany together in less than a century..while the latter countries are stuck for centuries.

He killed people because they refused to work.A dead human is better than a useless one,its more economical to waste a bullet than waste valuable food on a person with little or no work output.

Communism sacrifices anything for the state.Everything is not free.For your country to be a peaceful place where everyone is equal,you must sacrifice some of your luxuries and thin out the amount of hours you waste on the internet.Look at China,first they developed and strengthened the nation,and then allowed private businesses.You need communism to quickly develop your country and then you need a lil touch of freedom and private businesses to keep the population satisfied and hold the developed position.

@ diman Quite right, quite right. Now if you please, would you and all the members of the friendly family of the world evil do some good in the world, just because it´s Christmas and all, and at least adopt a cat? Dr. Evil had one, Gargamel had one, Ernst Stavro had one...

#dontshopadopt

Mhmm,my parents won't allow me to keep pets.

Kira.

Slap my ass and call me Suzie! We really do have some brave extreme leftists here on militaryimages :) You know that if it would be the other way around you´d be called nazis and banned, right? This is efing hillarious, I thought you guys died out after ´89... Phoenix, you really called NATO oppresive? You really think that communism would be for my country a peaceful place? Diman, you compare Clinton and Trump to Stalin and Pol Pot? You two willingly accept the wrongs they´ve done for what? To make you Diman feel great and proud again? You should be proud, you conquered vicious Crimea and parts of Ukraine lately. Guys, am I reading this right? You two, please go and visit The Mess, please, pretty please, go and spread this enlightenment how communism changed the world for the better... on a second thought wait! I have to grab my popcorn first :D

#dontshopadopt

I hope that before Christmas in our souls which are irrevocably spoiled by communism you will see a small sparkle of kindness

i

Slap my ass and call me Suzie! We really do have some brave extreme leftists here on militaryimages :) You know that if it would be the other way around you´d be called nazis and banned, right? This is efing hillarious, I thought you guys died out after ´89... Phoenix, you really called NATO oppresive? You really think that communism would be for my country a peaceful place? Diman, you compare Clinton and Trump to Stalin and Pol Pot? You two willingly accept the wrongs they´ve done for what? To make you Diman feel great and proud again? You should be proud, you conquered vicious Crimea and parts of Ukraine lately. Guys, am I reading this right? You two, please go and visit The Mess, please, pretty please, go and spread this enlightenment how communism changed the world for the better... on a second thought wait! I have to grab my popcorn first :D

all the good that was created under communism is evil only from the fact that it was created under the red flag?

I will eat popcorn and to look as Europe turns into the cozy caliphate

Quite right @saiga and thank you for raising that whilst I slept.
@phoenix a difference of opinion does not make another member your enemy nor does it mean you can begin to use insults or profanity.
Make your argument (thats expected) but keep it civil if you please

Every country deserves the government it has.

To be honest, I´m done with the both of them, Phoenix and Diman. There´s no more sympathy I can offer nor arguments. One cannot argue with people like these... Imagine someone here would defend Hitler like that. And then you wonder how could such sociopaths, pathological liars and mass murderers ever come to power... and the fact that people still think like that in the 21st century is scary as S**t.

God, I´m so pissed right now; I better print out some commie images, head out to the range on Sunday and use them as targets... I got a brand new FN FAL and M1 Carbine to try out :D

This thread got out of hand. I don´t even know what it was originally about.

Every country deserves the government it has.

To be honest, I´m done with the both of them, Phoenix and Diman. There´s no more sympathy I can offer nor arguments. One cannot argue with people like these... Imagine someone here would defend Hitler like that. And then you wonder how could such sociopaths, pathological liars and mass murderers ever come to power... and the fact that people still think like that in the 21st century is scary as S**t.

God, I´m so pissed right now; I better print out some commie images, head out to the range on Sunday and use them as targets... I got a brand new FN FAL and M1 Carbine to try out :D

your sincere and true hatred to AI communism to all with what communism is connected with what that personal?

all the good that was created under communism is evil only from the fact that it was created under the red flag?

I will eat popcorn and to look as Europe turns into the cozy caliphate

Right to the point,matey

I hope that before Christmas in our souls which are irrevocably spoiled by communism you will see a small sparkle of kindness

i

I prefer dogs over cats though.
828.jpg

I think it was the military of some African-ish country.

@ diman Okay. I´ll be brief.

When your country is invaded by a foreign might, when your government are pupetts in the hands of a foreign lunatic, when people die, when you´ve got no means to defend yourself, when members of your family are persecuted and put to jail because they dared to criticize the regime - something I do now every day, by the way, it´s my right as a citizen - when you´re unable to study and work where you want because your family is catholic and your parents aren´t members of the leading party, when you can´t travel where you want, wait 5 years to be able to buy a shitty car, wait two hours in a queue for stupid tangerines... yes, then it´s personal. I hate both nazism and communism; I don´t see difference between Hitler and Stalin, both murdered millions of people, they´d deserved the same fate. Hope they burn in hell.

@ diman Okay. I´ll be brief.

When your country is invaded by a foreign might, when your government are pupetts in the hands of a foreign lunatic, when people die, when you´ve got no means to defend yourself, when members of your family are persecuted and put to jail because they dared to criticize the regime - something I do now every day, by the way, it´s my right as a citizen - when you´re unable to study and work where you want because your family is catholic and your parents aren´t members of the leading party, when you can´t travel where you want, wait 5 years to be able to buy a shitty car, wait two hours in a queue for stupid tangerines... yes, then it´s personal. I hate both nazism and communism; I don´t see difference between Hitler and Stalin, both murdered millions of people, they´d deserved the same fate. Hope they burn in hell.
tangerines....
unfortunately I can't deliver an equal-sign between Hitler and Stalin. In case of a victory of a gitlir your ancestors continued works at the plants for the Reich benefits, and my ancestors would be destroyed as untermensch....

welcome to a friendly family of the world evil!!!!
over time you get used and you do not awake is angry with them

@diman

The fact that somebody does not agree with your point of view does not make them evil. We all see things differently based on our life experiences and what we see and hear. Just because I dont believe in Communism does not mean I or anybody else does not like the Russians or any other Communist regime, it simply means we do not like communism. Dont take anybodys view about something close to you personally, if we all thought the same and believed the same the world would be a boring place, in fact this forum and others would cease to exist because we would have nothing to debate.

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas whatever regime you are living under. :)

Enfield is a beast. (Got two of them :D because one is never enough) Mosin not so much, it´s a powerful cartridge but the trigger feels like pulling through the mud. Also I had to calibrate the iron sights. M1 is a legend, of course. Nice guns.

Enfield is a beast. (Got two of them :D because one is never enough) Mosin not so much, it´s a powerful cartridge but the trigger feels like pulling through the mud. Also I had to calibrate the iron sights. M1 is a legend, of course. Nice guns.

Nice.I also got.....umm,nerf guns! :D

I really want the legendary Kalashnikov '47 or TAR-21 ( Unfortunately having anything related to Israel would make you a traitor ) or maybe just a Dragunov Rifle but I'm not old enough to posses actual firearms nor do I think its legal here to have them.:(

Kira.

Last edited:
Nice.I also got.....umm,nerf guns! :D

I really want the legendary Kalashnikov '47 or TAR-21 ( Unfortunately having anything related to Israel would make you a traitor ) or maybe just a Dragunov Rifle but I'm not old enough to posses actual firearms nor do I think its legal here to have them.:(

Kira.

The best AKs are from Israel, Finland and former Yugoslavia.
I held Dragunov in my arms once :p it looks badass, and there´s no problem to hit the target where you want at 100 m even with a ww2 factory setting. However, that´s about it. If you want something more, you´d have to work on that rifle - as every one produced in USSR before or during ww2 it´s got its issues.

A traitor? Really? That´s bad and stupid. There are so many badass guns out there. I can´t imagine to be not allowed to buy something I want as a shooter. I´m already pissed at our government as it is. For example, our gun laws prohibit silencers and night vision, and with what has EU been doing past these days, I just hope we don´t end up having laws like in UK or Australia.

The best AKs are from Israel, Finland and former Yugoslavia.

Man,the Russian mordernized Kalashnikovs are LEGENDARY!
AK-74M-3.jpg

l1_rifles_ak47_tactical_beryl_7.62x39_104935.jpg

I held Dragunov in my arms once :p it looks badass, and there´s no problem to hit the target where you want at 100 m even with a ww2 factory setting.

I think the equivalent of Dragunov is the M14 EBR.

A traitor? Really? That´s bad and stupid

Yeah,besides being branded as a traitor everywhere,you'll have to serve 7 years in prison and minimum 10 million fine if you try to have relations with Israel.One writer here tried to go to Israel via India and he got that punishment.
I think the punishment is good,you need to scare people to make them avoid evil things.
As for the Israeli made stuff,you can indirectly obtain them from other source which produces it under-lisence like our DMP SWAT uses Uzi which are liscense-made in another country.

I can´t imagine to be not allowed to buy something I want as a shooter. I´m already pissed at our government as it is. For example, our gun laws prohibit silencers and night vision, and with what has EU been doing past these days, I just hope we don´t end up having laws like in UK or Australia.

Hmm,Call of Duty is the answer! Atleast you can posses actual firearms.In here,I only seen people with hunting rifles.So I don't think you can have actual weapons in here.
If you want to have full freedom on guns,head to USA.You can even buy tanks as well as fire missiles like Javelin.