Photos Stug. III dio - WIP

I've applied my camo pattern to the Stug. and have the ladeschutz about 75% finished:
DSCN32880001.jpg

DSCN32890001.jpg

DSCN32900001.jpg

DSCN32940001.jpg

rb

Still really enjoying following this build, Razorboy. Subtle camouflage scheme & your figures are looking great. Keep it coming!

I finished the StuG. crew today - the headphone wires are made from copper wire.
DSCN33130001.jpg

DSCN33090001.jpg

rb

Brilliant mate!
You have got some awesome skills, wish i had the patience

Thank you Bombardier!
Started the painting on some of the Infantry figures today. Squad Leader's camo is done but that's about all, he still needs lots of work before he's ready.
DSCN33220001.jpg

As you can see, the others are in various stages of "Paint". Back to work tomorrow so I'm not sure when there will be enough future progress for a new update, certainly by this coming weekend.
Thanks for following,
razorboy

1/35 scale. I do have something planned in 1/350 scale and 1/700 scale but mostly I work in 1/35.

Thanks for following,
rb

Did a lot of figure painting today and although there is still a lot left to do on these fellows (as well as the others), I think this warrants a post:
DSCN33340001.jpg

More to come - thanks for following this build.
rb

I have decided to standardize the zeltbahns and have removed the smaller version originally seen on MG42 ammo guys 1 and 2. The smaller zeltbahn rolls just didn't look acceptable to me.
DSCN33360001.jpg

rb

I worked a while on the figures today and got some accoutrements attached and a little painting done on MG guy, MG assistant #2 and on Grenade guy #2:
DSCN33400001.jpg

rb

I constructed a small "Test" section of groundwork last night. Very time consuming but I think well worth the result ......
DSCN33830001.jpg

DSCN33840001.jpg

Needs a bit of shading here and there and it will take a LOT of time to apply but I think this "Mix" is appropriate.
rb

Looks superb, looking forward to the finished diorama.

I put some paint on the groundwork laid down last weekend .... I also test-positioned the StuG. and the figures where I think will ultimately become their final positions.
DSCN34060001.jpg

DSCN34080001.jpg

rb

I'd sure like to see more of this! With all the nasty weather we've had this winter, I've built 3 armor kits which were the first models I've done since school. Needless to say, there was a lot of room for improvement. But no guts - no glory... I ordered a komintern artillery tractor kit (will be built as captured and pressed into service for the other side) + an Sdkfz 7 kit and will attempt to combine them in a diorama.

I've made close note of what I didn't like about the recent builds & will concentrate on not repeating those mistakes. It could take some time, but I'm retired and have plenty of that! ;) SW