Intro Servus from Germany

L

Lordy

Hiho, i've not much to tell you about my self.
My nickname is Lordy, im a 25 year old male from Frankfurt, Germany and i work in the Bundeswehr, am in a gunners club and i guess thats it already.

welc. Lordy glad to have you on board mi.net

Lordy,
Welcome to Military Images. Hope to read posts by you and seeing your pictures if you post any in the gallery.

Hi Lordy, I hope your stay is a happy one.

Lordy, Lordy! Glad to see you found your way here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome Lordy, I love Germany but havent been to Frankfurt. Must do so soon. Silky sal; army; sal;

Welcome to mi.net

Hello Lordy

Welcome to the site.
Best Wishes
Tony P

Drone_pilot said:
Hallo und heißt willkommen zum wahnsinnigen Haus
Bitte was möchtest du mir mit diesem kurzen Text mitteilen ?
Oh i forgot, wherever you would like to know something about Germany or it's past or anything having to with Germany you can ask me because i often talk to my grandfathers who still live, and they give me their experiences, so that i can still give them to MY children.
And im sorry for my bad english.

Do not apologise for the quality of your English Buddy, you know more English than I know German, it is I that should apologise for my lack of German :? .

Bombardier said:

Do not apologise for the quality of your English Buddy, you know more English than I know German, it is I that should apologise for my lack of German :? .
The difference is , that the little country Germany with its language doesnt plany a role ( anymore ). So YOU dont have to learn it as an American.
Whatever, i speak german ,english,french, and a little bit spanish because i think the future of the european states is cooperation, and without languages there wouldnt be any