1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Admin Server Error

Discussion in 'Admin Shout Box' started by Bombardier, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

My Sincere apologies for the recent server error, I was at work all day and had not noticed it.
    Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused and thank you for your patience, problem has now been solved.

:)

saiga and ~Phoenix~ like this.
  2. ~Phoenix~ Bangladesh

~Phoenix~ Mi Captain MI.Net Member

Aww man,I was planning to hack this site with Hitler's help during that server error. :D :D

Bombardier likes this.
  3. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

HA HA too late my friend, my quick thinking and server knowledge prevented your attempts to assassinate MI.Net :)

~Phoenix~ likes this.
  4. ~Phoenix~ Bangladesh

~Phoenix~ Mi Captain MI.Net Member

Man,I was soo close.
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    Next time,I'll hire Kim Jong il!