1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Admin Server Downtime

Discussion in 'Admin Shout Box' started by Bombardier, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Well we had a bit of server downtime today.
    Not a problem on site but a server issue, we were down for a fairly long time and I have expressed by un-happiness with our host.
    These things happen from time to time but all is well in the Mi.Net household.

I have some upgrades to do within the hour that will shut down the forums for about 10 mins max, I will start work at about 2000 hours GMT.

Thanks for all your continued patience

2. Bombardier

Ok server problem sorted (thanks to host who's problem it was)
    Forum upgrades complete.
    Gallery upgrades complete

saiga likes this.
  3. Bombardier

Always a twitchy time for me doing software upgrades, in my case if it can go wrong it will go wrong :confused:

However this time all is well :rolleyes:

4. saiga

saiga Content Mod Mi.Net Supporter Content Mod

Hooray! Well done :D I was really worried when I couldn´t connect to military images. Oh, and then the feeling when the website ran again… what could be better? Well, maybe the 1kg pack of Nutella in my hands :rolleyes:

Bombardier likes this.