Site help Request Help - Uploading Pics

nsah

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hi, I'm new here. How to upload pictures from my PC?
nsah

Welcome to MI.Net

You can upload your images going to the media page HERE click 'Add Media' choose a category and upload away.

You can also add pictures to your posts by clicking the upload a file button, once uploaded place your curspr where you want the image to be on your posts then either click thumbnail or full to insert it.

have a great day

Last edited:
More about Uploading pics to the Media section

In an effort to assist with putting titles, description & tags on your uploaded pics in the media section, you now have the following facility.
If you are like me when uploading pics you will have want to ensure that you have tagged all the images and the titles are correct. The system will automatically fill in the title from the file name so if you have a military photo titled DSC_0011 it will use that.

So how does this new system work

When you have uploaded your pics you will see them listed like the pic below (dont forget its a maximum of ten at a time)
Look immediately top left of your first pic in the list and you will see a link that states "Set all titles,descriptions and tags

Click it then you will see the overlay on the second photo I have uploaded here.
military info 1.jpg

So as you will see you can set all titles, descriptions and tags in one place. You might only want to set the tags and thats fine too.
So click the one you want to set tyoe in the information and it will change the data on all the photos you are currently uploading

military info 2.jpg

As the location where you want to add images is a media item you can only add images to comments using an external photo host.
We have our very own that will provide the links for you when the image is uploaded

see here