Rant Proud to be British

Matzos

Mi Lieutenant
MI.Net Member
Proud to be British?

I have just been on another of the forums I post on and came across this "Proud to be British", I posted a reply and I'm sad to say that I will not be visiting the site again, I cannot understand why someone would put their country down so much, one reason I can think of is to start a major debate.
I have posted what the person said in full. I'm unsure if this is the place for it, but it makes my blood boil when I see things like this.

"If you are, you shouldn't be.

For all the British people on here, I have to ask if you are proud of this **** HOLE , why !? Sure, the history of this nation is rich and full of victory ... we were the most powerful nation on the planet... but look at us now.

There's scum filling the streets, and there's going to be more foreigners than freakin' British soon. But that doesn't matter because 90% of the British are scumbags anyway living off yours, or your parents tax money. The "Chav" bastards that roam around my town are growing ever larger in number, and this country just accepts it like it's freakin' normal! Yet they cause grief for anyone that doesn't look like a complete ****in' moron, like they do. In five days I've had two incidents of these ****ing idiots starting fights on me ... because I'm a "sweaty" (That's **** FACE slang for a rocker) . Yet nothing gets done, the number grows ... the number grows and my patience slips away. How I would love to see those bastards slaughtered by the hundreds.

What does this country do that should make any Brit proud !? We ****in' sit here like a bunch of pompous twats insulting and abusing every nation on the planet. Well look at yourselves ! Your military is a ****in' shambles. Your government is a crooked piece of ****. Your money goes to waste on all sorts of Bo*****S. You appease every other ****er in the world. The country doesn't look after you, but it charges you for living here with some of the highest tax rates on the planet.

What makes
America so bad!? All the British assholes abusing America just piss me off. "They're loud mouth" - Yeah, like most ****in' British **** faces ... shouting down the shits about "Eng-a-land" ENG-A-LAND !? Where the **** does the second A come from !? Britain has no right to call anyone loud mouth. America gets involved in everything - No they ****ing don't, and when they do at least they have the guts. All Britain does is shout about football ... and abuse America ... ranting on about how we didn't need America to win the war. Yah, we ****in' did. I get told all the time about how people hate the Yanks ... well NEWS - ****ING - FLASH BRITAIN , they're much better people than you are ! Just like most of the ****ing world are much better than you are. Tell me America thinks it's so big ... well, that's because they ARE. Much bigger than Britain ... ! I'm pissed off with people saying "I'd like to see an American fight in Britain, we'd just smash them with our keys ..." It's not something to be proud of that you'd use any weapon to injure this person. And talking about fighting doesn't make you hard ! It makes you a ****in' idiot.

Where's ****in' God when you need him !? We all know the story of Noah's
Ark , well do it to Britain. Wash the scum into the North Sea - and watch 'em ****ing drown. Or America - just nuke Britain into ash.

The whole ****ing nation is one big **** hole. Every Brit should be ASHAMED of being British ! THe few decent people in this country know full well it's a **** hole , and probably wish they were somewhere else.

I'm ****ing ashamed to British. I hate this place more than I hate anywhere else. Everyone on this forum from any other country has no clue about how crap this place is. All that stereotype of pompous upper-class totty is Bo*****S. The British are a bunch of low-grade, up their own arses, monkey faced jackasses with nothing better to do with their time than add syllables to words and drink piss water as beer, get drunk and shout about football and fight. It's a ****ING **** HOLE !"

If anyone wants the link to see the persons replies to my posts PM me for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Matzos,

Some how I get the impression that the person doesn’t like being English. Or is it he put his underpants on back to front and he’s now feeling a little pain somewhere?

Kidding aside. This type of person goes out looking for trouble with his arrogance and ignorance and them blames others for asking him to be a bit more respectful.

We had a woman on one of our town sites who was very similar. Her abuse was that bad That I reported her to the Race Relations Board and request that the site manager remove her from the site.

Things have got to be very bad for these thing to happen.

Bye the way what site was it?

Silky

Just had a look at some of the other threads on there....are they always like that? Arguing every little nit-picking point, pulling down each others posts & so on?

....& as for that ranting diatribe, it made me wonder what his handle 'Plan D' represented, so I Googled (well Yahoo'd actually) & found this by entering 'Plan D'........

http://saxontimes.blogspot.com/2005/10/wallstroms-plan-d.html

...now THERE's a surprise eh?

And, I'll bet this guy is 'Doing his bit' to make Eng-a-land a better place.
By the way, what the heck is a 'rocker?'
You can tell him that if he doesn't like it he can leave. But don't send him here. We have enough shite birds as it is. box;

Hmmmm....I dont know what circles he mixes with but nobody I know thinks the USA is that bad, as far the USA Nuking us into ash?....please dont im going on a trip to Germany next month and would really like to make it solthum

This guy has somekind of personality disorder, I hope he finds help soon box;

I find it very hard to feel anything but pity for this fella, he has some serious issues to attend.

kilt;

Feck me!, this fella is a senior member on that site with over 10,000 posts to his name.
I agree that we have problems in the UK but no more than anywhere else.
He needs to give his head a shake

Thats one forum I will not be going back to.
I was going to use it do some of my research as it is a 'WW2 Aircraft' site. However, I think I will it leave right alone.....

Stick with who you know solthum

nightstalker

I think that somebody needs an invitation to an old fashion blanket party. Enough said about the clinically insane. :eek: Belly up to the bar, porridge and tea for everybody.:)

Only thing where he had a point were things he said about USA. We have a lot of people here in Europe always accusing US or US military about every possible thing that is happening in the world. US isn't perfect, but either are European nations.
All the rest of this guys text is total BS.

The regular use of the medieval acronym: The F word, when the law of the land reflected the law of the Christian Church, those guilty of the henious crime of adultery were known to be:
Found
Under
Carnal
Knowledge
Sorry I digressed, where was I? Oh yes the use of profanity in argument. Makes the argument a non starter. I am sure that this person is far from deranged, but he does need a serious lesson in manners and courtesy.
I get somewhat heated when I read about a motorist who kills whilst driving, because they were distracted. They are usually found guilty of driving without due care and attention, a few hundred pound fine and six month driving ban. When the driver is a foreigner, I get all the more cross because in most cases these people are not used to driving on the left, not because the are not English.
I think where this guy's argument comes from, trying to read between the bad language, is that all foreigners are a bunch of freeloaders, and only come here to milk our welfare system. Or there again perhaps I am being too kind, perhaps he is a bigoted racist that wants to see our Sceptered Isle inhabited by white Anglo Saxon protestants only.
My own take is that the welfare system is flawed in that it encourages a dependancy culture, but I never grew up in the thirties when the poor lived in grinding poverty, were all but destitute and had no access to any sort of medical care.
Strange isn't it that we as a nation take for granted the right to be able to express ourselves as we wish but when Johnny Foreigner tries it, well that's a different matter altogether.
It's true that we do have some authorites doing loony things: I remember Brent Health NHS Trust announcing the closure of two hospitals and the resulting redundancies, on the same day that they advertised in The Guardian for somebody to go around the toilets, handing out literature to gay men, about the risks to their health, in the practice of unprotected sex. It's enough to cause any sane tax payer to rant. But the way to rant is to do it at the ballot box,and with serious and considerately thought out letters, to MPs, to the newspapers and to your councillor.
This Island is certainly overcrowded, and all our resources are fully stretched, but if it's that bad, why are beach huts selling for a hundred grand a piece? And why are people, foreigners or not , prepared to pay the asking price on a humble flat?​

This Island is certainly overcrowded, and all our resources are fully stretched, but if it's that bad, why are beach huts selling for a hundred grand a piece? And why are people, foreigners or not , prepared to pay the asking price on a humble flat?

Well said mate sal;

I think that if you lined up all those who are justly proud to be British and compared that line up to the line up of those who despise their country, you would find that the Proud far outdo the Despisers. As for the poor sod who wrote that diatribe, all I can say about HIM is that the best part of him must have run down his mother legs. Here endeth the Lesson.