GMW Prime Portal

ENGINEER

Mi Staff Sergeant
MI.Net Member
I like this site a lot. Well worth a mention.

Welcome to Prime Portal! This site is constantly evolving, and as time permits new features will be added to the site. New content will be added most days. Enjoy your visit and check back often!
Prime Portal may not be the most band-width friendly site, but you will have a hard time finding a more complete military photo collection on the internet. This site hosts a huge collection of photos taken by photographers from all around the world. Most of the photos are high resolution, so detail abounds. Sit back, pick your favorite topic and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep been there a few times too, as you say it is well worth a mention, lots of great high resolution photos.

The only down fall I can see from my perspective is if I wanted to contact the donors of the images for usage permission, there is no way of doing so, we all know what happens then people use them anyway.

There doesn't seem to be any reference to usage rights provided by the donor so we have to assume that the images have been donated for sole use on Primeimages.

Asking the webmaster for permission to use an image will only result in him/her having to ask the owner for permission and that's potentially a lot of extra work, if he sees fit to do that at all.

Still that is the webby's choice I suppose

Last edited:
Back