1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Site help Persec On Mi.net

Discussion in 'Site Help' started by Bombardier, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Just a reminder to all our members about Personal security (Persec)

You will have seen that you are able to post messages within your profile (see below pic)
    This is not secure anybody can see this including non members so dont post anything that will compromise your security.

profile posts.jpg

If you wish to speak with somebody securely use a conversation from within your inbox (see below pic)
    This will enable you to speak securely with as many people as you wish to be in that conversation and your comments will only be seen by the members you invite into that conversation.

conversation.jpg

Stay safe online people

2. Pretorian United Kingdom

Pretorian Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

Thanks for that I was not aware, at least I didnt share any of my inner most thoughts on my profile or you would have kicked me for sure :eek: