Question? Old Grey Beard

A

andre93w3

About 50 years ago, there was a movie where a man was very angry with his wife. He plotted to kill himself and frame her for doing it. He obtained her finger prints on a dagger and convinced everyone they were having domestic problems. He then took the dagger and put it in a door jam and backed into it killing himself. All of the evidence suggested his wife had killed him.

His wife was then charged with the murder but finally got out of it.

Seems like the movie was black and white.

I thought the man was Tyrone Power but cannot find such a movie in his autobiography.

Can anyone give me the name of the movie? Or even better if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
May be you can get some information at Removed. A friend of mine told me it’s a good site with large online movie collection. I don’t remember the site url. I think it’s Warez site Thanks There are never any limits on the amount of searches that you can do and no limits on the things you can search for in internet. Please try and let me know.

Hello guys, you are banned and i have reported your site to FACT
Federation against copyright theft.

Have a nice day

ps any arguments i refer you to your own

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE / AND LEGAL INFORMATION

Copyright Infringement
Some files contained on these networks are copyrighted works, like popular games, movies, music, and software. P2P software makes it possible to upload and download copyrighted material from the Internet without proper authorization, but that can violate copyright laws and subject you to criminal and civil penalties. Click here for information on how to minimize copyright infringement using p2p applications. For all others, please consult the user guide provided with the application.

Droney, we need your help...again!!!

I swear, these idiots NEVER learn. Droney needs to bust this clown as well!!m_gun;:eek:soljeep;