1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

My Vacations

Discussion in 'Military Museums' started by Polar, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Polar Poland

Polar Mi Staff Sergeant MI.Net Member

Today I'm going to my Vacations. I have plans visit Military Museum in Kolobrzeg and I think you see in next week very interesting pic from there. :D

2. Frisco-Kid

Frisco-Kid Sergeant Major MI.Net Member

Polar, how long will your vacation be? Are you staying in Poland, or will you visit somewhere else? Whatever you do, enjoy yourself and stay safe.

3. Polar Poland

I will be in vacation 9 days. I think that I stay in Poland but I'm going to the costal line and this is very interesting place for people who interesting military.
    In Kolobrzeg is base polish navy, in Darlow is a one of most importet polish base naval aviation and others place have military station

4. Polar Poland

I'm back :D and I have a lot off pic. You can see it soon

5. Frisco-Kid

Frisco-Kid Sergeant Major MI.Net Member

WELCOME BACK! I hope you had a GREAT time, and look forward to seeing the pictures.

6. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

welcome back polar, I hope you had a good time. :mrgreen:

7. Zofo

Zofo Mi Captain MI.Net Member

Indeed, good to "see" you again - look forward to seeing your photos!

8. Eagledriver

Eagledriver eagledriver@aol.com MI.Net Member

Welcome back, Polar. I hope the vacation was restful. I can't wait till November. I'm headed to Northwest Colorado and the mountains for five days of hunting and to check on some land I have out there. :D

9. Polar Poland

Thank my buddys. My vacation was very restful. Me and Ola are very happy because this was ouer first vacation together.