Photos Silhouette, Sunrise, Sunset, Night vision & Starlight Photos

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Military silhouette , Sunrise & Sunset photos, Upload your favourites

Here are a few I have on my hard drive. Some are in PNG format with a transparent background and some JPEG

kTMbykLjc.png military silhouette 2.jpg military silhouette.jpg military-silhouette.png military-silhouettes-hi.png

Last edited:
Sunset & Sunrise Photos from the Media Gallery

full

Aww comeon now @Herc15 , you're cheating mate. Photoshopped doesn't count :p:D
i am just posting pics i find on here and to be honest i didn't notice at the time sorry
i hope it is alright to repost other people's pictures into threads

No need to apologise @Herc15 , it's all good mate, just taking the p*ss!

There is no drama with reposting images from elsewhere in the site if that's what you mean mate. If it is from someone else outside our site then you must be careful of copyright infringement as the owner may assert copyright. You are pretty much covered under "fair use" if the image is in an open domain.

i.e: If it is “…for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research…” you’re on the right track.

1000w_q95.jpg

A French Air Force Dassault Rafael conducts air strikes and patrols in Iraqi and Syrian airspace in support of Operation Inherent Resolve, Nov. 22, 2017. The Dassault Rafael provides a tactical air strike and air superiority capability during combat missions for U.S. and Coalition forces operating in Iraq and Syria. (U.S. Air Force Photo by Tech. Sgt. Gregory Brook) Public Domain via DVIDS

1000w_q95 (1).jpg

A U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III, assigned to the 816th Expeditionary Airlift Squadron, conducts combat airlift operations for U.S. and Coalition forces in Iraq and Syria in support of Operation Inherent Resolve, April 13, 2018. The C-17 is capable of rapid strategic delivery of troops and all types of cargo to bases throughout the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility. The aircraft can be outfitted to perform tactical airlift, airdrop, and aeromedical evacuation as missions require. (U.S. Air Force Photo by Tech. Sgt Gregory Brook)

Seen so many photos on other threads with a starlight background I changed the title of the thread :)
Will find a few when I finish work later tonight and post them here.

Back