1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Leather Ww2 Aviation Unit Patches Made........

Discussion in 'Military Re-enactment' started by Emblemhunter, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Emblemhunter United States

Emblemhunter Mi Lance corporal MI.Net Member

Hello all, anyone seeking WW2 era USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit Leather patches, I make them , your choice of unit , I have a vast archive of Official and Unofficial emblem images to work from , so if you have a"specific" unit want please ask , see 429 images of various Leather patches I've made in three "albums" on the site link below, the "albums are on the left side of main page, and titles are .....
    "Emblemhunters Bucket"
    "Patches"
    "Ziggy Patches"
    Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/patches

saiga likes this.
  2. Emblemhunter United States

Emblemhunter Mi Lance corporal MI.Net Member

Way Late Update , sorry I've not been online in a Looooooong time, PC died awhile back, then some other problems have kept me away ,
    Anyway, I'm Baaaaaaaack :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/310104192517699/
    the above is my new facbook page about my leather Squadron/Group patch works, Price is $70.00 each/total flat rate for "any" 5-6 inch leather WW-2 USAAF/USN/USMC unit patch of aviation related type , below also a few images of my works ........ 39th Fighter Squadron (2).jpg 344th Bombardment Group.jpg Nose Art,509th (8).jpg VBF-3.jpg VMF(N)-542.jpg

Bombardier likes this.