1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Other Post Leather Flying unit patches made

Discussion in 'All other military discussion' started by Emblemhunter, May 20, 2010.

1. Emblemhunter United States

Emblemhunter Mi Lance corporal MI.Net Member

Hello, I'm an artist of custom order leather flying unit patches of WW-2 USAAF/USN/USMC types, I have 30 years experience at this and do very good work.
    For sample photos of various patches I've made go to the link at bottom of this post , for orders or questions contact me direct , thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check me out I think you'll be glad you did !
    Any 5-6 inch patch of WW2 era unit $50.00 each/total including postage(in the US)
    Johnny
    WeBeEmblems@aol.com
    sal; http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches Just added a 48th Pursuit Squadron and a 676th Bombardment squadron in the link , check em out , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just added 38 new different photos of various leather unit patches on the link under 'Ziggy's Patches" see them at above Photobucket link, thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of the end of December there's w 180+ images of various patches to view in two albums,all are custom order,most went to veterans,some to collectors/reenactors and a few museums, if you have a "specific" patch want please contact me as I can make just about any WW2 era type, I have a vast archive of images Official/Unofficial to work from.

Happy and Healthy New Year to all the forum members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

As of 2014 , I now have 196 various images to view in two albums of the above link enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Emblemhunter United States

Just added 4 new leather patches to the link

3. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Cool Patches (Y)

4. Emblemhunter United States

Hey Bombardier , thanks, I added a good lot just recently , you may want to take another look, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Johnny

5. Emblemhunter United States

Added a 86th Fighter Squadron "Commanches" leather patch I made to the link and will be adding a US Navy Torpron 5 in about a week, thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny

6. Emblemhunter United States

Please note I have a vast archive of WW2 aviation unit emblems to work from , Unofficial and Official ,just about anything from that era and the USAAF/USN/USMC , or I can work from any color copy you send with an order as long as details/colors are clear and precise . The Photobucket link shows just a small sample of the thousands of patches I've made over time .Johnny

7. Emblemhunter United States

Just added a 47th Bombardment squadron, MTBRON-5 and a 48th Pursuit Squadron to the link

8. Emblemhunter United States

Coming this week a WW2 USN VF-35 patch, this patch now on page 5 of the photobucket link, please note all patches shown are "ordered" ones as I do not pre make any, all patches are your choice of the WW2 era USAAF/USN/USMC . Thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
  9. Emblemhunter United States

More new emblem photos on the way this week .....................sal;

Bombardier likes this.
  10. c5lp 3/5

c5lp 3/5 Mi Recruit MI.Net Member

Interested in buying a patch. Please send me purchasing info

Bombardier likes this.
  11. Emblemhunter United States

Hello c5lp 3/5 , I make any WW2 Flying unit patch "Squadron/Group" of your choice USAAF/USN/USMC , 5-6 inch size , $50.00 each/total including postage(if in the US) over seas , $60.00 total including postage (I have a friend that can do Paypal/check for me , don't have Paypal myself) .
    Contact me via PM , or my mail , WeBeEmlems(at)aol.com
    Make sure to head note "Patch order" .

Bombardier likes this.
  12. Emblemhunter United States

Photos of some of my work

Here are a few photos of some of my work , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See my Facebook page "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"

7TH%20BG_crop_zps7ebhusnt.jpg 20TH%20FG%20%20%20%20%20316TH%20FS_crop_zpsqw1bfxxf.jpg 43RD%20BG%20%20%20%20%20%20%20376BG_crop_zpsmqng3jcp.jpg 95TH%20BG%20%20%20%2096TH%20BG_crop_zpsssih1gty.jpg 305TH%20BG_crop_zpsyvcqo1ii.jpg VF11VS11CBI_crop_zpsa103bea4-1.jpg VMF%20211_crop_zpsnquktnsr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Bombardier and saiga like this.
  13. Bombardier

Excellent work Emblemhunter :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  14. saiga

saiga Content Mod Content Mod

@Emblemhunter Just found you on FB, and wow. If you don´t mind, I ´d like to share your page with friends of mine who are into WW2 reenactment.

Bombardier and Admin like this.
  15. Bombardier

Just to be clear we have no part in any purchases here, if you decide to buy, the transaction is between you and Emblemhunter

16. Emblemhunter United States

Thanks you Bombardier, sorry it took me so long to figure out the site workings, I'm new to computers etc :)

17. Emblemhunter United States

Sure go ahead It 's advert for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

saiga likes this.
  18. Emblemhunter United States

Hello, sorry for the Long delay in replying to your message, I'm new to how some sites operate and just figured out the process on this one, as to purchasining a patch/es , I make "any" 5-6 inch patch of WW2 era for $50.00 each/total including postage (in the US) I accept either personal check or US postal money order as I don't have paypal , I can be reached on Facebook at "Johnny Signor" or my Facebook page , "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches"