Question? Kalinka Malinka

Zofo

Mi Lieutenant
MI.Net Member
Polar, you got a v. good version of "Katyusha" uploaded - do you or anyone else have a good site for Kalinka? I cannot find a good version anywhere?!

Zofo, I don't know where you'll find it, but the best I heard was by the Russian Army Choir when they sang it on Sunday Night at the London Palladium in the 60's. - Brilliant!!!
Derrick

The Red Army Choir are the best at what they do. I have several very old records back in England but they are very well stored and me being in Spain of course makes it difficult to grab them.
The I'net will let me buy records etc but I cannot sample them - some of these records and artists sound like "Manuel's Muzak of the Mountains" - I really need the real deal!

Just had a look, found some sites with lyrics and sheet music and some where you can listen to a sample. but could not find a full download. Hey derrick one of the samples I found was a russian choir, really good.

Ill keep looking until our good polish buddy comes up with the goods, come on Polar!!!. :mrgreen:

I have good version this song but size this version is about 4,12 mb and I can't upload or send e-mail to you Zofo :roll:

polar I have increased the multimedia upload size to 4.5 mb, try uploading it now.

Thanks Bombardier, I have this version - with a full voice choir belting this out as Derrick mentioned earlier is unbelievable!

Fire away Polar old bean! Try again!

Bombardier, I might take the pi** out of you, but if there is a better Webmaster for His members on the Web, I'll show my ar** in Asda's window.
Cheers Buddy.
Derrick.

I can't upload this song, I think my internet conection is responsibility for this. Zofo do you have program WINRAR?

Derrick Stephenson said:
Bombardier, I might take the pi** out of you, but if there is a better Webmaster for His members on the Web, I'll show my ar** in Asda's window.
Cheers Buddy.
Derrick.

Derrick I thank you for that kind comment and this pi** taking well I just love it!!, I was always told it was charcter building LOL :mrgreen:

Zofo I send to you 3 e mail with Kalinka. This song is in 3 part as archive SFX (you don't need WinRar ) When you will have 3 parts you must click in first

Derrick Stephenson said:
Cheers Buddy.
Derrick.

Derrick, I second this - top man and what a service, hope you don't mind but I sneaked in one of my faves that I couldn't otherwise have put up! Thanks!!

No probs with the Luftwaffe march it is a great tune and in any case its well within the 4.5mb max. And thanx again troops its nice to hear such positive comments and believe me its great to see you lads and lasses using and enjoying the site they way you all seem to be. :cool:

Back