1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Funny January 2017

Discussion in 'All Non Military Discussion' started by rotorwash, Nov 11, 2016.

1. rotorwash United States

rotorwash Sergeant Major MI.Net Member

An old veteran approached the security guard at the White House and asked, "I'd like to see Mr. Obama please."
    Perplexed, the security guard said, "Mr. Obama is no longer President, Mr. Trump is now the President." The old man said, "Thank you," turned and walked away.

The next day the old man approached the same security guard and made the same request. Naturally, the security guard gave him the same answer.

On the third day the old man approached and asked the same question. By now the security guard was somewhat perplexed, so he said, "This is the third day you have asked me the same question, is something wrong?" The old veteran said, "I just wanted to hear you say it."

The security guard snapped to attention, saluted and said, "SEE YOU TOMORROW, SIR!"

Bombardier likes this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

you haf amused me.jpg