Quiz Jackpot No one three.

Derrick Stephenson

Major
MI.Net Member
Cross my heart, I'm not superstitious. :roll:
One with a difference, name the film and the author of the book with the same title.

It involves among other things :

1) National Service.
2) A guerilla war.
3) A pipeline.
4) A train.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Derrick.

Once again I have bombed.
I should tell you all that I had a private message from Highland Sniper giving me the correct answer, but declining the prize money.
It's not that difficult, honest.
In fairness, I will allow 48 hours, then Rob gets the money to spend on the new items in the shop.
:D :D :D
Derrick.

No good, Highland Sniper, no takers.
Post your reply, (originally received by me within 2 hours of the question being posted,) and you can spend away again.
:( :( :D :D
Derrick.

The Virgin Soldiers - Leslie Thomas

Also made into a film starring Hywell Bennet - sequel Stand Up Virgin Soldiers.

Must have been a British film---never heard of it. If I do run across it, I'll be sure and watch it. :?:

Thank you H.S., you are correct.
100 Milcreds to Rob, please Bombardier, I'm obviously going to have to rethink my strategy.
When I'm obtuse, nobody answers, when I'm acute, nobody answers, when I'm straightforward, only Rob has heard of it!!
I'm tearing my hair out!!!!!
I'll find something, you betcha.
I will not be defeated, I am invincible!!!
:roll: :roll: ;) ;) :D :D
Derrick.

You definitely got that right, Derrick. Mister Invincible, Dat's you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Irving, do you watch Bond movies?
The Guy who said that got frozen to death!!!
Not me though, I am INVINCIBLE!!!!
:D :D rid: rid:
Derrick.

Waitaminute, are you saying that you're a comgeek like Boris?--------Nahh, not my buddy, Derrick. vik, vik, vik, footin; footin; footin;

Waitaminute, are you saying that you're a comgeek like Boris?--------Nahh, not my buddy, Derrick. vik, vik, vik, footin; footin; footin;

What!!!---- "Mr. Invincible" doesn't know what a comgeek is????? Oh my!

JUST KIDDIN', buddy. Good to hear from somebody for a change. :D :D