Photos Israeli Defence Forces

Some of you might remember this incident from November 2014 when two Palestinians armed with ax, knives and a gun attacked worshippers in a synagogue in Jerusalem. A policeman who engaged them and was wounded died later in the hospital. Out of respect for the victims and the fallen police officer, I will not share some of the photos here. They can however, be found in the below links.

upload_2018-4-9_15-34-12.png

upload_2018-4-9_15-35-17.png

upload_2018-4-9_15-35-37.png

Source:
http://www.newsweek.com/palestinians-kill-four-jerusalem-synagogue-attack-285165

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jerusalem...police-officer-zidan-saif-dies-wounds-1475488

A terrible attack made more so by the jubilation of Palestinians celebrating in the aftermath

I saw one photo with the caption
A masked Palestinian distributes sweets as he celebrates with others an attack on a Jerusalem synagogue, in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip November 18, 2014.

I will never accept Terrorism of this kind committed against innocent and unarmed civilians regardless of what cause the terrorists feel they are fighting for. This is Terrorism pure and simple.

Shocking and sad

A terrible attack made more so by the jubilation of Palestinians celebrating in the aftermath

I saw one photo with the caption

I will never accept Terrorism of this kind committed against innocent and unarmed civilians regardless of what cause the terrorists feel they are fighting for. This is Terrorism pure and simple.

Shocking and sad

My exact thoughts. In fact, the photos of them celebrating the attack committed by 2 of their fellow countrymen by handing out sweets is worst than photos of the victims.

The IAF practicing for the independence day air show (Which gave quite a scare for myself & many others since it wasn't announced and kinda sounded like Tel Aviv is under missile attack, although they've learned their lesson since...)

B58tkra.jpg

LHJVOWX.jpg

Video of the 70th independence day airshow. In addition to the IAF, planes from the Greek, Polish, Canadian, British, Austrian & Italian air forces have also participated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video of the 70th independence day airshow. In addition to the IAF, planes from the Greek, Polish, Canadian, British, Austrian & Italian air forces have also participated.

Great video! Happy 70 years young!

Nice selection of aircraft, the locals must have loved seeing that display right in their back yard :)