1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Resource Hitler Jugend - A Basic Handbook 1944 2017-05-30

This is a basic handbook with over 150 pages covering the Hitler Jugend

Tags:

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Bombardier submitted a new resource:

Hitler Jugend - A basic handbook 1944 - This is a basic handbook with over 150 pages covering the Hitler Jugend

Read more about this resource...

Jack-Sparrow and BravoZulu like this.
  2. Jack-Sparrow United Kingdom

Jack-Sparrow Mi Corporal MI.Net Member

Just reviewed this. I like the new download system @Bombardier it is very different to others I have seen on my military trawls through the interweb because I can upload anything I find interesting for others to see :cool:

3. zipper

zipper Mi Private MI.Net Member Mi.Net Supporter

Just downloaded the ebook and had a quick look through it (will read more later) I did find a paragraph though and I quote

"The growth and success of the HJ organisations cannot be properly appreciated without some reference to the earlier history of the Deutsche jungendbewegung (German youth movement)
    Since the end of the last century,the latter gave young people an opportunity to express themselves and to carry on various activities."

Truly shocking how the German leadership turned what was an innocent youth movement into the disgusting organisation that destroyed children's lives

Bombardier likes this.