Intro Hi Y'all!

Doc 2/47

Mi Lance corporal
MI.Net Member
Just kinda wondered in from Patriotfiles.Looks like y'all got a pretty nifty thing goin here and kinda hoped y'all wouldn't mind too much if I kinda eased my way in amoungst ya.

Spent a bit over 3 yrs. active with the U.S. Army.Served in Vietnam and Cambodia as a medic with a Mech. Bn.

Served something on the order of 13yr. in the Army Active Reserve as a training NCO/Wardmaster.

Don't speak much Brit..Maybe Friscokid will help with translations.

Lookin forward to meeting y'all!

Hey buddy sorry its taken so long to get back to ya, ive been out on the town with my good lady.Its our first weeding anniversary today. We had a good night drinking etc, I even did a turn on the Karaoke.
Anyways, nice to see you here looking forward to chattin with ya.

Once again welcome buddy :mrgreen:

Hal!

Glad to see you decided to check it out, Doc. Good group of people here. Their Brit accents aren't that bad, either :lol: . In fact, they speak English pretty good laugh; . Join in.

Hi Doc - welc. to our merry band. As you will see we have quite a few guys from your side of the pond already, and I'm the resident Scotsman (with some US blood).

Enjoy your stay here - the beer is very cheap!

Greetings and Welcome to a great site!
Zofo

Hi Doc, gald you made it here, hope you like your stay.

Sure do appriciate the welcome and also that the beer's cheap.Been pokin my nose around a little bit.Was kind of hopein to find someplace that discribes how icons and suchlike are handled here.Store?$$$?Items?Probably I'm just too big a dummy to find it.Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Hi Tom! Small world,huh?

Hal

Hey buddy, do you mean the image thats appears in your profile like the one im using at the moment with a pistol firing?. If so the you need to go to the top of the page and click where it says profile. When the page loads go to the bottom of the page and you will see a button that says SHOW GALLERY, click it and you will see a gallery of pictures show up, if you do not want to use any of those, at the top of the list is another button which says select category, click the arrow at the right side and a drop down list will appear, just choose an image by placing a dot in the spot underneath it and click select avatar at the bottom of the page. This will take you back to your profile page, all that you need to do then is click SUBMIT at the bottom of your profile and your done.

If you have an image of your own that you would like to use just email it to me and I will set it up for you. sounds complicated but it is easy really

:mrgreen:

Hal,
I see you made it across the pond. Good bunch here so jump on in.

Bill

Hi Doc, welcome.

These guys even have their own pub here. Stop on by. :D

Priciate the greetin Bill.Good seein ya.

Thanks for the welcome,Drywall.DO enjoy pubs but reckon I'd best hold off goin there for a little while.Ain't quite got over the Psyco-Vets' campout yet.See ya fore too long though.

Y'all havein any trouble getting on PF?Last couple a days I haven't been able to get there.Keep gettin this weird screen that says somethin like "r00t system owns you" then goes on mumblin in Mexican or some such.Can't say I like it much.

Re: Patriotfiles

Hi Doc,
I just get a "page Cannot be displayed" message there.

Back