Intro Hi, guys!

Black Pawn

Banned
MI.Net Member
Hi, guys! My name is Yaroslav (YarS for friends), I'm from Shahty, Rostov région, Russia. I was in service in the Inner Forces (now - National Guard) at 2004-2007. Now ordinary civil guy, living in Moscow, somekind of military enthusiast.
My English is too poor, so I shall be very grateful if you will show my mistakes and help me to improve my languages skills.

Welcome @Black Pawn (Yars)
Glad to have you aboard and hope you will show us some photos from your service in your countries military Forces.
I can assure you your English is far far better than my Russian ;)

I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to your posts
If you need any help please let me know

Glad to have you aboard and hope you will show us some photos from your service in your countries military Forces.
Sorry, I don't have many photoes from my service, and I'm sure not all of them will be interesting for you. Actually, right now I have some video... Ops, 50 Mb size limitation. Let's try to convert and download (just for test). "Not allowed type"...
I can assure you your English is far far better than my Russian ;)
Thank you, you are too kind to me.
I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to your posts
If you need any help please let me know
Thank you.
Is there opportunity to download videofiles (or other types of files)?

In the future we expect to allow the uploading of video. Youtube is the easiest way I think
Sorry, I'm bit paranoid about G-gle services, so, let my try file exchange service.

***link removed***
I am not 100% happy about the file sharing link you posted, we will have to find a better way of showing your video

Last edited by a moderator:
I started the download of the video but its taking some time to get through when its done I will upload it to one of the other video services (Not google) and insert it in your post, if thats ok with you

Your file is 65Mb and I am about 20 minutes off completing the download. people will just get bored and not bother to watch it

UPDATE
The download took far too long so I quit

Last edited:
Hello buddy,
I hope that You will be well with us. We will also be happy to see many photos from Russia. There is a lot going on here and Russia's participation in the fight in Syria also arouses much respect.

Постскриптум: Я также плохо говорю по-английски. ;)

Hello buddy,
I hope that You will be well with us. We will also be happy to see many photos from Russia. There is a lot going on here and Russia's participation in the fight in Syria also arouses much respect.
Ja też na to liczę. Forum mi się podoba.
I hope so. I like this forum.
Постскриптум: Я также плохо говорю по-английски. ;)
Do mojego wstydu, mój polski gorzej mojego angielskiego.
Shame on me, my Polish is worse than even my English.

Не волнуйтесь - вы хорошо говорите по-польски. Я также говорю по-русски с ошибками, потому что многие годы я не говорил по-русски. Самое главное, что мы можем говорить, ошибки не будут иметь значения.

(Don't worry - you speak quite good Polish. I also speak in Russian with mistakes because I have not talked in Russian for many years. The most important that we can talk, mistakes will not matter.)

Не волнуйтесь - вы хорошо говорите по-польски. Я также говорю по-русски с ошибками, потому что многие годы я не говорил по-русски. Самое главное, что мы можем говорить, ошибки не будут иметь значения.

(Don't worry - you speak quite good Polish. I also speak in Russian with mistakes because I have not talked in Russian for many years. The most important that we can talk, mistakes will not matter.)
Wielu może mówić, co najważniejsze-jest to umiejętność, słuchać i słyszeć. Wiele osób mówi, że mam z tym problem.

There are many men who can talk, most important ability - is skill of hearing. Many say that I have a problem with it.

You can't trust google translate all the time. I was on an Italian forum and wanted to say of a rifle I had, "there's an anchor on the bolt". It came out in Italian, "there's a freshman on the football".

Ура! Подкрепление прибыло!!!
Товарищ лейтенант, младший сержант запаса Смирнов для дальнейшего прохождения службы в диванных войсках прибыл!

Comrade Leitenant, junior sergant of reserve Smirnov for continue service in Armchair Forces had arrived!

Товарищ лейтенант, младший сержант запаса Смирнов для дальнейшего прохождения службы в диванных войсках прибыл!

Comrade Leitenant, junior sergant of reserve Smirnov for continue service in Armchair Forces had arrived!
Вольно
Мед служба - операционная - Госпиталь без вывески ;)
разаттестовали
Stand at ease!
Health service - the operating room - "hospital without name"

Back