Intro Hi from ABN-Womble

ABN-Womble

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Hi All,

New to this forum, I'm interested in photography and military. Makes sense to join on those alone.

More specifically, I'm into:

nude;
1) women in uniform: pinups with authentic detail, not just girls in army style gear. I've shot a few pinups in the 1980s and 1990s - and intend to start again fairly soon. D/A and Airsoft weapons as well as information on modern kit required.

[I'll try to behave with my posts!]

303_no4
2) collecting and researching British Patterns of web equipment: strictly speaking, patterns used during the 20th Century (1888 - 1995 patterns) but, in reality, items of 1903 to 1995. These days, I'm concentrating more on prototype/trials kit. Unfortunately, my discipline hasn't stopped me picking up some items of 2008 and the latest MTP.

para;
3) collecting and researching British Para kit: parachutes, containers, ancils, etc. I think I've pretty much got all of the postwar stuff, now. (I draw the line at collecting the aircraft...)

26_34_2v.gif

Being into bushcraft, I still tinker around with kit customisation. The pinups require quite a wardrobe of specially tailored uniform bits and pieces so I'm always buying kit.

I look forward to contributing here.

AW
MMXIV

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome mate and a great intro by the way.
Looking forward to your posts in particular all your gear you collect. We have a gallery in the main photos section for that kind of stuff and it is one of our galleries that is lacking content.
You can find it here http://www.militaryimages.net/photopost/g537-clothing-and-ancillary-equipment.html

Thanks for joining us speak again soon.

regards
Bombardier (Andy)

Edit
Forgot to mention if you have a website (ebay etc) you can post links to all the images you upload if you wish.
If you would rather just post pics to the forums that is ok too, basically crack on and use the site as you see fit mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back