Intro Hello Mi.net!

saiga

Content Mod
MI.Net Member
Hello MI.net!

Saiga here,

a photographer, reenactor, military enthusiast; I´ve never served, got a bad heart. Damn.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all. I´ve been lurking on MP.net for several years and on the day the lights went out I felt just sorry that I´ve never signed in and posted anything. Now I´ve got the chance to at least partially mend that here and on The Mess.

Cheers!

Welcome buddy you have found a new home and a friendly place here at MilitaryImages. It is a very well managed web site and a safe place to be thanks to the admins, looking forward to chatting with you and seeing your pics

As I have said on other threads welcome Saiga.
Now I´ve got the chance to at least partially mend that here and on The Mess.

look forward to your posts

@Brit_pop thanks very much for your positive comments, its taken us over 12 years to get where we are today and we pride ourselves on making this site a safe place for all Military web users.

Welcome saiga
A photographer eh? you will be popular, nice to have you here

Thanks, a hobby photographer though and still learning. I´ve shot approximately 2.000 pics at the 200th anniversary of the battle at Leipzig with only 10-15 good photographs worth publishing. Meh. Most my photographs are without Photoshop corrections, no shining-armor-the-moon-rising-above :confused:

Welcome to Mi.Net saiga, I see you have been posting plenty already :D
I like the reenactment pics you posted in your album.