Intro Hello from the RAF

Matzos

Mi Lieutenant
MI.Net Member
Hello to all members

My name Mick Gladwin and I am a Flight Sergeant in the Royal Air Force, I have been in the RAF for 28 years and have been posted to various areas around the world, my training was in recce photography (the loading of the cameras, downloading, processing and printing of the films, and the up keep of the archive film vaults). I have a love for WW2 period and anything to do with recce imagery of that period.

Hey mate, welcome :)

Do you have some interesting pics for us then? ;)

Hi Mick!
Welcome on board and I look forward to your posts, pics and comment.
Cheers!
Zofo

Hello Mick and Welcome.
I hope you find use for our site and I also look forward to seeing some interesting pics and reading your posts

:mrgreen:

Thank you for all your replys

At this present time I am on Xmas leave, once I get back to my unit I will start going through my archives and get posting.

Happy Xmas and a great New Year.

Mick

Can't wait to hear from you Mick, glad to have you aboard. Us aviation types are a bit scarce here, so I try to be obnoxious to make up for it.

Rotorwash

Welcome Mick, I know what being actives like mate, i'm on my xmas leave as well, when do you head back

Not until the 6th Jan. But I am on a 2hr recall... So I have to watch the drinking... dr; Well their will always be next next.
Thats if I don't get my P45 before Christmas 2005 :evil:

Hi Mick, if you drink to much over the New Year, give me a call, I always carry two aspirins. sal; Silky

Thanks for the offer! my problem is that I have not been drinking anything and thats unlike any serviceman I know!!!!!
Well I will be able to catch up when I return to my Unit.
:lol:

I've been away from the computer for a couple of weeks while being out of town for the holidays.

A BIG welc. Looking forward to your posts.

Thank you

after 6th Jan I will be only able to post at weekends as I will be away at my Unit during the week, hopefully returning with the latest news and imagery from the RAF :D