Intro Hello All

I

IronFootedBstrd

Hello all, new here today...as you can see.

Never 'Served', but a long-time military enthusiast, in many aspects of it.

Actually found this site through 'Googling' for military sites, & am very surprised I havent found this one before.

Looks VERY good....solthum

Hello, IronFootedBstrd and welc. to the site. You'll really like it here. :)

Welcome to MilitaryImages IFB ...... I almost missed your intro for you posted it on another members intro thread instead of starting a new one for yourself.

Welcome mate.
Dont worry about the colour of the rose, thats a long time passed in my book.
Welcome to Mi.Net I am glad you found us. (Y)

As you can see I have now created your very own introduction thread.

welc. welc. one and all solthum solthum

welc. to this site. I'm sure you will like it.(Y)

Yeah, I put my greetings in that other thread because it seemed the 'busiest' one. Thanks for shifting it over here Bom.

....& what you mean about the colour of the rose NOT MATTERING? Youre clearly not a Cricket fan! *G*

Welcome IFB. This is a great site. You'll enjoy it.welc.

IronFootedBstrd said:
Yeah, I put my greetings in that other thread because it seemed the 'busiest' one. Thanks for shifting it over here Bom.

....& what you mean about the colour of the rose NOT MATTERING? Youre clearly not a Cricket fan! *G*

Bombardier, you must admit that the colour of the rose is very important. and you can't beat RED.

Silky Bolton Born and bred.

I see the comments about the Red Rose was done while my back was turned and I was away on a Past and Present Sergeants Mess Reunion Dinner and while I was one over the eight, or was it nine, or it could have been more.

Kidding aside I had a great weekend and met up with an old army buddy whom I'd not seen for 42 years.

Silky

Glad you had a good w/end John, while we were here playing silly buggers....*G*