Here are some Hellenic photos posted by greek71airborne on another site. All the following photos are hosted on Imgur

hLdoKE1.jpg

YrSnEmv.jpg

lSjAX2H.jpg

4VcPA4p.jpg

0MBrGxX.jpg

Q5utyUO.jpg

uM3fSjK.jpg

KZG8Hiu.jpg

5in75mg.jpg

Wi53OON.jpg

3ZX7brg.jpg

Gsb5GY5.jpg

Hello guys. I just show the invitation in AARB forum. I will start posting photos here, and also transfer some good ones from AARB here.

It great to meet you at last, I have heard so much about your Hellenic Military photo threads at the Old MP.Net. Good to have you aboard mate :)
As you will see I have implemented your TAARB banner in your profile

It great to meet you at last, I have heard so much about your Hellenic Military photo threads at the Old MP.Net. Good to have you aboard mate :)
As you will see I have implemented your TAARB banner in your profile
Thank you ! I am happy to see all the good members from the old forums here. :)

If you dont mind I would like to change your username to lower case, it seems to long for upper case and slips onto a second line, you ok with me doing that?. If not I will have to find a way of widening the profile field to make it fit

Changed thats much better :)

If you dont mind I would like to change your username to lower case, it seems to long for upper case and slips onto a second line, you ok with me doing that?. If not I will have to find a way of widening the profile field to make it fit

Changed thats much better :)
No problem ofcourse!