Intro Greetings From Baltimore

K.J.

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hello,
Was a member of the now defunct MP.net. Didn't post much on that site, mostly just admired photos and thoroughly enjoyed reading some of the threads.
Prior active duty U.S. Air Force, now a Reservist. I don't fly planes or do anything with aircraft. The only thing I fly is a desk (Paralegal), happens when you flunk the color vision test at MEPS :oops: the Air Force tends to give you a desk job or make you a cook. But being a paralegal ain't so bad, get to see all the crazy court martials tried.
My interest mostly lay in American Civil War and Cold War era history. Glad to have found this site as I was saddened to see MP.net fold.

Were glad to have you aboard @K.J.
You will find us a slightly slower pace the MP.Net was but things are picking up so hopefully with more and more good people like yourself this place will start buzzing with activity.

Just oit of interest how did you find us? & how is Japan will go there myself one day

Last edited:
Welcome friend and may you find another home here :D Do you have some good story to share? Everything I know about court proceedings I've learned watching Ally Mcbeal :rolleyes:

Well...I wasn't completely honest there. I went through two proceedings myself but those aren't good stories nor funny. From Ally Mcbeal I've learned that I have to tolerate my secretary if she's good at her job even though she does some weird things sometimes :rolleyes:

Were glad to have you aboard @K.J.
You will find us a slightly slower pace the MP.Net was but things are picking up so hopefully with more and more good people like yourself this place will start buzzing with activity.

Just oit of interest how did you find us? & how is Japan will go there myself one day
Just Googled 'Military Photos' and link popped up. Japan....cold and expensive.

Welcome to Mi.Net @K.J.
Yes bombardier thats how I found the site although via an image search.