Quiz Get your own back #2

H

HighlandSniper58

What stolen article was restored to Arnhem which had been missing for some years?

40 milcreds to the first correct answer.

John Frost’s hunting horn?, am I right am I, am I right? :D

f8a734c2.jpg.orig.jpg

Instead of the posted picture, why am I just recieving a logo which tells me I am trying to access something outside the ImageStation?
Not that it matters, all propellers and jet engines look the same to me, I'm just curious.
Derrick.

Sorry derrick I dont know what you mean? :shock:

Underneath your answer, I have a box with a logo for ImageStation.com which tells me I am trying to access an image outside it. This has happened on each picture quiz, except the first one.
Derrick.

Anybody else have this problem?

i dont, derrick what browser are you using, IE Internet explorer, Mozilla, firebird, or other.

hint: click on help and select, about
tell me the version number just the first few numbers will do.

Imagesation site

I'm having this problem too. I'm using Internet Explorer also.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :(

Hmmmm, leave it with drone_pilot if he cant sort it out and find the answer i dont think anybody can. :shock:

it look like ImageStation is blocking hot linking.

this means i see the picture because i'm a member,
so does the Boss who looks like he's a member as well,

some of you will see the picture even if your not a member
as blocking hot-linking doesn't work all the time.

iMAGESTATION

Drone_Pilot, I'm a member of Imagestation, but I can't see the pics posted.

:?:

Ok then Imagestation is a no no.Ill have to find another hosting service :roll:

the only other thin i can think of is that your firewall is stoping images from imagestation from being displayed, do you have any problem seeing images that you post?

I too am having the same image problem - I guess it must be the firewall?

Its not too much of a problem now troops, I wont be using imagestation anymore, I will either find another hosting solution or just place the quiz images on our own server. I was just making an attempt to save our valuable webspace. :p

I have this problem too, but if you right button click on "imagestation" logo and you click last position on list you can see adress pic.

Back