17757178_1049365325164174_2249655232445775393_n.jpg

ok, now ill upload picture from Flickr or just use Upload a File function

There really should be strict regulations .... especialy for officers. Everytime I see dat beer belly, I'm asking myself how this can even be a thing
Well, that is problem Georgian security forces already have for decades
And what also makes me angry is that how some soldiers use grip the magazines on rifles
I mean you literaly have foregrip down there, use it.
chemi nashromi14.jpg

ex-Soviet armies in particular seem to suffer from that phenomenon. I don't mean to be rude to those ppl in any shape or form, but I know that the GAF has standarts and they do a pretty throrough examination. Yet I still see dem beer guts, drives me nuts. ^^ It's especialy a painful sight when its officers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for re-posting. It seems the yt one has been removed.

Georgian soldiers from 11th Battalion of I infantry brigade, 22nd battalion of II infantry brigade and US Marines leaving for Afghanistan

Interesting part starts at 2.24 on how tests on those ballistic helmets are commenced, and also vest shapes cut out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

New Vehicle repair/upgrade base was opened today in Georgia, it will mainly serve Light and heavy wheeled vehicles, also special purpose tracked vehicles (mainly of Engeniring Brigade)
Also First products of the base were presented today, it is BMP-1s and MT-LBs converted into fire fighting vehicle.
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg