1091101_627397630626316_1265172070_o.jpg
1097682_627397530626326_1369751773_o.jpg
1120054_627397647292981_324720639_o.jpg
1167116_627397163959696_304875225_o.jpg
1172436_627397717292974_396154284_o.jpg

interesting what its tank from I infantry brigade doing there

Last edited by a moderator:
are the vehicles they are using the Otokar Cobra
Yes, Otokar Cobra is very popular vehicle among Georgian special units, such as Spec ops Brigade, Recon. units, Police SWAT and Counter-terrorist units, They like vehicle because its pretty fast and protection is also very good for such a mobile vehicle.

Armoured_car_during_the_independence_day_of_Georgia_Tbilisi_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
protection is also very good for such a mobile vehicle.

protection seems rather moderate judging by the 2008 war. Shape does the trick and its a good deal financialy. But I'd have had them replaced with our apc's by now. It's just that they cost twice as much and the numbers are still insufficient. The Cobra II on the other hand seems like a different story, but those are currently even more expensive.

Last edited:
@Gordus
Nice to see Georgian made personal gear already being available into Infantry Brigades

Indeed, we're getting there. It seems the development has come to the point where mass production can proceed without concerns. Further modifications will prob be done over time with more experience gained from deployments / missions.

26232297_1837806099585457_2592861037054661067_o.jpg

I am working on rebuilding the posts here that have been broken by the servers at postimg.org
I would advise all our members to avoid using that service in the future.
I am downloading the broken images directly from postimg and uploading them directly to the thread.

All done, I have recovered as many photos here as were available on that shoddy photo host. I hate to see a thread go bad like that.

If I may suggest uploading your photos directly to our servers

I am working on rebuilding the posts here that have been broken by the servers at postimg.org

I guess some of the older pics right ?

I really recommend to everyone here, using flickr, or in this case just linking the images from the MOD fb page. Is quite a reliable source for at least half a decade so far.

I guess some of the older pics right ?

I really recommend to everyone here, using flickr, or in this case just linking the images from the MOD fb page. Is quite a reliable source for at least half a decade so far.

Good advice but I will say again, "Just upload any photos directly to your thread" they will never be lost. Alternatively to the Media area :)

Its a good job I spotted the issue with postimg yesterday and saved all your Georgian photos mate, if I had have done it today they would have been lost :rolleyes:

Its a good job I spotted the issue with postimg yesterday and saved all your Georgian photos mate, if I had have done it today they would have been lost :rolleyes:

Thanks mate. Greatly appreciated. I haven't even heard of that "postimg.org" site. Seems to be down anyway, guess it wasn't a very serious service to begin with ? ^^

I'm just saying, there are better, more reliable hosts - alternatively to uploading.

Last edited:
Well, too bad postimg had troubles, and thank you Bombardier very much
guess will be using Flickr from now, but i like postimg for some reason.