Other Post Family

Eagledriver

EagleDriver
MI.Net Member
I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while. It's been about my wife's health problems. I'm sad to say that at 3:00 p.m. this day Mary Jane, my wife of 37 years, passed on to a greater place. After many years of suffering, she is now at peace.

Love to all my friends at Milnet images.

Irving

I'm so sorry to hear that mate, my deepest sympathy go's out to you and your Family, in your darkest hour.

I too wish to add my condolences to you and your family.
May God be with you in this hour of need and may she rest in peace.
Semper Fi my friend

Dear Irving,

I’m sorry to hear about the sad loss of your wife.

Silky

Irv myself and my family would like to offer you our sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one.

We are alwys here for you mate, remember that

To all my friends:
I will always cherish the times I have spent on this site and all my friends here. I will repost as soon as I can and I sincerely thank you all for your best wishes. Andy, don't give up on me yet. As General MacArthur best said it, "I shall return." My love to you all, my friends.

Peace at last

My deepest sympathies to you and yours on the passing of your dearly beloved wife. May all your memories be happy ones .

I found the following words, which I want spoken at my farewell parade, I hope they give you comfort Irv.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glint on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain,
I am the shining star at night,
When you awake to the morning light.

My time has come, I am at rest,
I am the sunset in the west,
I am the clouds that race above,
Where I watch over those I love.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there,I do not die,
So hear these words that here I say,
I am the love that guides your way.
(Anon)
Vale Mary Jane

Mike

Airborne Mike; Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I f you don't mind, I'm going to give this to my pastor to read at the services. Very fitting.

I would also like to add my deepest sympathies to you and your family.
May she rest in peace and comfort.

Jori Samonen

So sorry to hear the sad news, Irving. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Eagledriver,

Sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and yours in these sad times.

Bob Given

I would feel privileged if you do so Irv.

Airborne Mike; Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I f you don't mind, I'm going to give this to my pastor to read at the services. Very fitting.

If it's ok with Bombadier and the other guys would you please take a couple of photos of the service and add them to this string ? I feel it would bring us all closer.

God bless you Irv.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
A/B, I will see what I can do. I'm pretty sure that everyone will be ok with that.

Andy, I notice you're online today. I sent you an email regarding Airborne's request. If you ok it, I will post the pics. If not, I will respect your answer.

Im sorry I missed this completely Eagle, of course you may post your pics.
Im sorry for the delay buddy.

Ok. Here we go.(Hopefully) These pictures are from the visitation.
The dates and times imprinted on the pics are incorrect. When I replaced the batteries I neglected to set them.

MJ004.jpg

My wife, Mary Jane.

MJ002.jpg

Mary Jane and me.

MJ001.jpg

Family members: Karen Baker, Scott(my grandson), Kaitlyn(my granddaughter), Kim(my daughter), and Peggy Breaux(family friend).

MY Sincere Condolences

I have been out of the net, however I want to extend my condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Thank you

It was good of you to share those precious moments with us mate, your fine lady Jane looks so peaceful, completely at rest at last.

My heartfelt condolences once more to you and yours.

Mike

My condolences for your loss. I've been down with the flu, and now my wife is battling it as well, so I wasn't able to check the site until now.

May the LORD bless you and ease your pain,
Until that day when you will meet again,
When you stand together on Heaven's golden shore,
And dwell in the House of the Lord forever more.

Back