Intro DMZ-LT

drywall

Mi Sergeant
MI.Net Member
Welcome LT. The bunker is the saloon over here :cool:

Hi LT, nice to see you here. looking forward to seeing your posts/pictures and of course chewing the fat over a beer in the Bunker. If you would like to have an avatar just let me know what and I will sort it out for ya.

hel; welc.

Greetings come and enjoy the fun!
Zofo

HOMIE!! my ever lovin HOMIE welcome to the other side of the pond bro.

YO, Ell Tee!

I was going to give you a call this weekend if I didn't see you on a board somewhere. Glad you found this one, Bud. You'll be made to feel REAL welcome here. Bunch of good people.

welc. , my friend.

Hey

Still trying to figure out all this stuff. Thanks for the welcome. My Greatgrandfather fought for the 4th NJ Infantry during the Civil War but was born in Staffordshire , England in 1838. Probably shouldn't say my Grandfather fought for the Germans in WWI but my Dad fought for the US in WWII. I was fighting to get back to a girl named Sharon in Viet Nam and a platoon of really great guys. I think , as a family , we may just like to fight. :roll:

welc. LT hope you like what you see here. Probably see you in the bunker sometime que; xenasings; xx

Whereabouts in Staffordshire? I joined the Staffordshire Regiment (The Prince of Wales') as my first military unit. Went to school in Staffs too so I know the area very well.

Zofo

I don't know where , his name was Henry Lawton and he came to the states when he was 10. He died at 90 , the last survivor of Company B , 4TH New Jersey Infantry from the US Civil War. I have a sword he brought back from that war - pretty neat to hold it and know he once held it also

Bombardier

Thanks for offering to help my feebly attempts at operating this machine. I served in the US Army in Viet Nam as a platoon leader of 2nd platoon , C Troop , 3rd Squadron , 5th Cavalry, 101st (ABN) , 1970-71. If you could get me crossed sabers as an avatar I would appreciate it. Thank you. Did I tell y'all I was an Opa ? Cavalry , by God ! :D

That avatar is great ! Thank you so much.Yep on the Opa. My Dad was born in Germany in 1916 and came here when he was a teenager. He got drafted in the first draft in 1940 and spent almost 5 years overseas.I was born in 1947. I became an Opa , for the first time , six months ago. It's so much better than being a parent

It's so much better than being a parent
Thats because you can hand them back :mrgreen:

No probemo with the avatar buddy, glad to help :p

Handing them back is soooooooo cool . Thanks for the welcome from my old friends and new ones also. Salute !! sal;

Heya, LT. Welcome to the coolest site in town. I see yer Cav. too. You'll really like it here. All my regards.

Irving Stammreich, Plt. Sgt.(Ret.)
Co. B 1/1mm(M), !st. Cav. Div.

Irving

When I first came home from Bitnam I had a bumper sticker on my car that said " If you ain't Cav , you ain't $hit " Course I have matured since then :roll: Welcome Home , Brother :D

You mean you got that sticker on your Harley now? :mrgreen:

Back