Photos The Airsoft Thread

I am liking that rifle...
Is the M84 a version of the AK-47

How's the weight of that thing. I have an E&L replica of AK-105, and it's way heavier than the real deal.

With the sights the replica increases its weight very much, with out them its easy ongoing. E&L replicas are like the Rolls Royce of AKs, I heard that it comes with real parts of the AK??? and the weight its similar to the real rifle? and the price its around the usd$400 dollars!!!

oh now i realise that M84 is the cammo type.... sorry

With the sights the replica increases its weight very much, with out them its easy ongoing. E&L replicas are like the Rolls Royce of AKs, I heard that it comes with real parts of the AK??? and the weight its similar to the real rifle? and the price its around the usd$400 dollars!!!

I think this was a guerrilla-type marketing campaign bull...it. I bought the cheapest "tactical" version. It was about $250 on sale. It's a GEN 1 The real wood furniture ones went for much more. The exterior plastic bits were no better than the cheapest CYMA. I swapped all of them for either asura dynamics replicas or real 1:1. For example, the handguard was of such poor quality, then it weighed more than aluminum one. The dust cover and gas tube are also of poor quality. The receiver made of heavy duty steel, but like I've said it's too heavy. On the positive note, I did very little mod work to fit the new handguard. Also, I found internals to be top notch. I'll finish the project in a couple of months and post pics here. At the tis point, I just need basic AK-74M with folding stock and solid internals that doesn't weigh a ton. I already have all the mods.

I think this was a guerrilla-type marketing campaign bull...it. I bought the cheapest "tactical" version. It was about $250 on sale. It's a GEN 1 The real wood furniture ones went for much more. The exterior plastic bits were no better than the cheapest CYMA. I swapped all of them for either asura dynamics replicas or real 1:1. For example, the handguard was of such poor quality, then it weighed more than aluminum one. The dust cover and gas tube are also of poor quality. The receiver made of heavy duty steel, but like I've said it's too heavy. On the positive note, I did very little mod work to fit the new handguard. Also, I found internals to be top notch. I'll finish the project in a couple of months and post pics here. At the tis point, I just need basic AK-74M with folding stock and solid internals that doesn't weigh a ton. I already have all the mods.

Ok I see, Honestly about todays prices I thought that E&L replicas were the Top of Kalashnikovs in the Airsoft Market. right now they are total Sold Out or Discontinued at evike store in LA. they are not selling those replicas any more. I wonder why!!!

yeah my friend the pictures are more than welcome to see your project!!! I have more pictures with my CYMA AK74, but I think we can open a new thread of airsoft!!!

Guys we will make this thread the "go to" one for all things airsoft if that's ok with you @santana?

Rather than make a new thread I will just change the title of this one.

Guys we will make this thread the "go to" one for all things airsoft if that's ok with you @santana?

yeah I would very much prefer to keep things in one place as well. Honestly, I have left the hobby few years ago. My primary interest in it remains to see what gear can be used in the real combat for obvious reasons. But yeah, I do like to mess around with externals, and I do shoot at the boxes in my backyard.

Upps sorry my bad, I thought I was in another thread, lol!!!! OK Ill keep posting pictures

here a few more pictures

AOR 2 Uniform & G&P M4 Replica with A WE Glock 17 GBB pistol

Here with A-TACS FG with a A&K ACR Masada replica and a KJW 1911 GBB pistol. Behind me its my brother with a G&G L85 Replica

Sorry @santana could not recover these photos from postimg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a series of videos training Airsoft with the Colombian Special Forces and Anti-Terrorist Unit call AFEAU (Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Antiterroristas Urbanas)

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrupación_de_Fuerzas_Especiales_Antiterroristas_Urbanas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In that time the throw us, to my team and my self that we were defending the location; Flash grenades and tear gas grenades

Here some of my airsoft/milsim shots. Mainly I was using airsoft to test various equipment and tactics in some specially simulated situations since I am working as a tactical consultor for a local company that produces special equipment for mostly SF units in my free time. Altough the civilian gun ownership is pretty strict in Turkey airsoft replicas are the only way to create a tactical enviroment. But sometimes I do participate regional events with my team but not that often...

My first plane ops. Almost 3 years ago. For training&development only

***Image link broken***

The most recent version of my kit.

*****Image links broken***

Some shots from a hostage rescue scenerio that we done in a regional shopping mall of my city...

20sydlv.jpg

2wcqn40.jpg

abs03r.jpg

Go-Pro in-game shots, around 3 years ago

Some in game video 2 years ago. Prepared by a friend of mine. You can check his other videos. English info & subtitles are available...

Cool pictures and cool gear Deno. here the guys from the Special Forces that we train in Airsoft were very impress about our gear, specially the Multicam uniforms. Last yer I bought the Multicam Tropic Uniform, give me a couple of minutes and I will post some pictures. But any way cool gear and pictures. I will take a time to watch the video

Thank you for your nice comments santana ! Airsoft sure is a good alternative for military training especaially for close quarter combat scenarios but with the right replicas and equipment. Here is Turkey various military units are using airsoft, mostly KWA M4 clones...

Anyway I realized that from the video most of its parts with me were deleted so here some in-game shots of mine that was taken from the long version of the video...

****Postimg image links broken****