1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Admin Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Admin Shout Box' started by Bombardier, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

I know, I know its not Christmas yet calm yourselves Christians, we are in advent and that's why I have decided to put up our decorations.
    For those of you who are not Christian please share our joy this time of year, if not in a religious way then at least because its when we Christians are at our best :)

I am a firm believer in having a belief its whats makes us human, if you have a religious period whatever time of year then please feel free to tell us about it, I promise you it will be appreciated.

Last year we used this thread to post Military Style Christmas Photos, I hope we will do the same this year.

Love all, hate none (Unless your a terrorist) Bombardier OUT!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    bdpopeye, BravoZulu, diman and 3 others like this.
  2. Gordus Germany

Gordus Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

Looks great ! love it.

Bombardier likes this.
  3. Conhoon

Conhoon Mi General MI.Net Member

This year there will be no Christmas. The Swedes stopped the Santa Claus for smuggling.

10258179_1077657298925450_2528879284183184045_o.jpg

BravoZulu and Bombardier like this.