Funny Chicken Surprise

airborne

Mi Sergeant Major
MI.Net Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Chicken Surprise
A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise', The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly
And she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams
back down. 'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation. 'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?' The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise.'

(You're going to love this............You're going to hate yourself for loving this!..............)

'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck!'

[/FONT]

Dear Airbourn, The squad has been selected and they are cleaning their weapons. Tomorrow morning at 06.00 hours you will be tied to the post and blindfolded. You can have anything you like for your last meal as long as it’s not CHICKEN SURPRISE.

Silky

Right !

Dear Airbourn, The squad has been selected and they are cleaning their weapons. Tomorrow morning at 06.00 hours you will be tied to the post and blindfolded. You can have anything you like for your last meal as long as it’s not CHICKEN SURPRISE.

Silky
Make sure they tie me up tight Silky - I may DUCK !!!!para;

I'm just surprized nobody thought to order a box of Quackers to go with that Peeking Duck... you're gonna need something to soak up all that geese!!

:rolleyes:

I think we oughta make him watch Donald and Daffy Duck movies till he starts growing feathers. Then we'll feed him Chicken soup and Quackers.

ship;ship;ship;minigun;

I know, I know. Dumb suggestion. LOL

Bloody Norah !

I'm just surprized nobody thought to order a box of Quackers to go with that Peeking Duck... you're gonna need something to soak up all that geese!!

:rolleyes:
This could be construed as wit mate - watch yourself there solthum !!

Back