Gaming Call of duty 4

Drone_pilot

Mi General
MI.Net Member
I have just been given 'Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare' by a mate as he
couln't get into the game, (He kept getting killed) I said he want's to get hold
of 'Call Of Duty 0 the recruiting office', Levels consist of:

1) Sign-up
2) Draw uniforms
3) Get a Haircut
4) learn to march
5) Learn how to do KP
6) And finaly what end of the Weapon to point at the target. uzi,

solthum

your friend must not be a good player in games when i played the game i finshed in one day

your friend must not be a good player in games when i played the game i finshed in one day

At what level. My son did it in a day too, on regular.

Where can I get my hands on 'Call Of Duty 0 the recruiting office'? Sounds my kind of a game...solaf

In my opinion it is an interesting game.I play it regularly.The modern versions are coming on this May.

Are any of you guys planning on picking up Modern Warfare 2? If you pre-order through GameStop, you should enter their Surprize Attack Sweepstakes. They've given away thousands of prizes, and there are still some big ones left, including night vision goggles (available right now), a riot shield and a custom Hummer H2. I'm helping GameStop spread the word so let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

I don't much care for the Call of Duty series. I've got an XBOX360 and I highly recommend the RAINBOW SIX-VEGAS series. Whacking terrorists in Las Vegas is a blast!! Also, another really cool game is CRACKDOWN. There's just something about jumping off of high buildings while firing a guided missile launcher at a moving vehicle that is strangely appealing. Maybe it's got to do with falling 45 stories and landing on your feet, crushing the vehicle that you targeted to break your fall, and surviving! And the AGENCY VEHICLES... They evolve in power and body modification as you character's abilities evolve. The final SUV model is incredible, to say nothing of the SUPERCAR, with it's built in machineguns and vehicle scouping technology!! And for you truck drivin' maniacs, the big rig is a tractor trailer on steroids from Hell!!(the nitrous boost feature is extremely satisfying!!) The sequel is due to come out soon, but you can get a used version at GameStop for pennies!!! Later!

Last edited by a moderator: