Funny Blond joke

rotorwash

Sergeant Major
MI.Net Member
Two blondes sitting on a beach, one says to the other, "I wonder which is closer, Florida or the moon?"

Exasperated, the other blonde says, "HELLOOOOOOO! You can't see Florida!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: one for my sister that ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would just like this opportunity to point out that I am in fact blonde footin;

Good joke though lolb;

que; xenasings; xxxx

Well good for you, Xena. Glad I was talking about someone specific. Heh heh.

careful RW, u might get stuck between the two swords on ere, Xenas ...... and Mine

WHAT????? You pipsqueak, I'd slice you and dice you like a Ronco commercial! (Hang on while I catch my breath, that took it all out of me, getting along in years you know) And as for Xena, well . . . I can run faster scared then anyone can mad.

Diplomacy at it's best there RW...well put sir.

Ok, let me see now, my katana versus RW's choice, 4 swings per second to whatever, You might get lucky RW

Wello, you know what they say about a blind hog---- :mrgreen:

Yeh, I'll be lucky if I can see you.

Of, course in SF they always taught us to take a gun to a swordfight.

What is this anyway, you trying to suck up to Xena????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RW, I've told you, stop reading my mind !! Let's see your Katana vs my 5.56mm :lol:

I've got a better one - a duel at a thousand meters using 81mm mortars with a hill in between. Gives an old man a fighting chance.

Surely there's mortar life than this....

sorry, couldn't resist !

Well, Duh!!!! Thirty lashes with a wet noodle for you, Sparky, for a pun like that. How "shell" I put it?---that one's over the top. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once apun a time. . . it was a good one Sparker. What is it they say about a good pun? You groan when you hear it but you still wish you had said it.

Don't blame me.....Rotor said he was over the hill :mrgreen: now lets share the bad gags..don't be so shellfish... :lol:

Glad you picked up on that "over the hill" mental imagery Sparky. Guess I'm going to have to quit believing everything I hear about you.