Other Post AZOV Nazis or Not ?

AZOV
is it worth mentioning here?

Yes, absolutely. They are professional, disciplined, and true patriots. Outside of special forces, in my opinion, this is one of the best if not the best combat unit Ukrainians have, and just to pre-empt don't even start with Russian propaganda crap about neo-Nazis, satanic sacrifices, etc.

Yes, absolutely. They are professional, disciplined, and true patriots. Outside of special forces, in my opinion, this is one of the best if not the best combat unit Ukrainians have, and just to pre-empt don't even start with Russian propaganda crap about neo-Nazis, satanic sacrifices, etc.
I do not question their fighting skills and discipline
the opinion that does not coincide with yours is propaganda?

AZOV NOT Nazis?
9c29315ee527aba28b6c2bbb3b467399.jpg

2970.jpg

368541662.jpg

article239403.jpg

ukraine-neo-nazi-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ukraine_azov_nazi_scum.jpg

I do not question their fighting skills and discipline
the opinion that does not coincide with yours is propaganda?

If it's Russian or related to Russia news outlet, the answer is yes, absolutely. I watch Russian TV 60 minutes, "To the barrier" and clips from other talk shows. Soloviev and Co. make Julius Streicher and Joseph Goebbels look like amateurs by comparison.

Most of these pics are fake and you know that.

If it's Russian or related to Russia news outlet, the answer is yes, absolutely. I watch Russian TV 60 minutes, "To the barrier" and clips from other talk shows. Soloviev and Co. make Julius Streicher and Joseph Goebbels look like amateurs by comparison.
about one I'm not sure but I think you will show proof of your words that the photos are fake

about one I'm not sure but I think you will show proof of your words that the photos are fake

In fairness, I suppose the same question could be asked in relation to proof that they are real and not fake.

In fairness, I suppose the same question could be asked in relation to proof that they are real and not fake.
on what grounds do you consider the photos to be false?

Again I would ask, on what grounds do you believe them to be true?

It is a dilemma isn't it ;)

Oh and Im not saying they are fake just playing devils advocate, I have no ide at this present time either way

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In English

In English
is this your proof that the rest of the photo is false?

The House considered amendments to H.R. 2685 "On the Department of Defense Appropriations Act of 2015," during which Congressman John Conyers, Jr. (D-Mich.) and Congressman Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) offered bipartisan amendments to block the training of Azov, which they described as a Ukrainian neo-Nazi paramilitary militia, and to prevent the transfer of shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles—otherwise known as Man-Portable Air-Defense Systems (MANPADS)—to Iraq or Ukraine.

"If there’s one simple lesson we can take away from U.S. involvement in conflicts overseas, it’s this: Beware of unintended consequences. As was made vividly clear with U.S. involvement in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion decades ago, overzealous military assistance or the hyper-weaponization of conflicts can have destabilizing consequences and ultimately undercut our own national interests," Conyers said.

"I am grateful that the House of Representatives unanimously passed my amendments last night to ensure that our military does not train members of the repulsive neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, along with my measures to keep the dangerous and easily trafficked MANPADs out of these unstable regions," he said.

"Ukraine’s Azov Battalion is a 1,000-man volunteer militia of the Ukrainian National Guard that Foreign Policy Magazine has characterized as ‘openly neo-Nazi,’ and ‘fascist.’ Ukraine’s Interior Minister Arsen Avakov, who oversees Ukraine’s armed militias, announced that Azov troops would be among the first units to be trained by the Pentagon in Operation Fearless Guardian, prompting significant international concern."
https://world.korupciya.com/2015/06...pads-to-ukraine-call-azov-battalion-neo-nazi/

Ukrainian Soldiers Seen Wearing Helmets With Nazi Swastika and SS Symbols
https://www.haaretz.com/ukrainian-soldiers-seen-wearing-nazi-symbols-1.5263903

Azov fighters are Ukraine's greatest weapon and may be its greatest threat
https://www.haaretz.com/ukrainian-soldiers-seen-wearing-nazi-symbols-1.5263903

Why Are Swastikas Hot In West Ukraine?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-are-swastikas-hot-in-west-ukraine

Ukraine's Hyper-Nationalist Military Summer Camp for Kids | NBC Left Field

i request an admin to delte the offtopic
@diman make another topic with your opinion
in my opinion givi and motorola are the same like many of the azov members except that they are on another side
since 1945 anyone who is against russia is nazi , we know that , I am sick of this call , this topic is only about pictures
where is your post with the ukraine army pictures?

The House considered amendments to H.R. 2685 "On the Department of Defense Appropriations Act of 2015," during which Congressman John Conyers, Jr. (D-Mich.) and Congressman Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) offered bipartisan amendments to block the training of Azov, which they described as a Ukrainian neo-Nazi paramilitary militia, and to prevent the transfer of shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles—otherwise known as Man-Portable Air-Defense Systems (MANPADS)—to Iraq or Ukraine.

"If there’s one simple lesson we can take away from U.S. involvement in conflicts overseas, it’s this: Beware of unintended consequences. As was made vividly clear with U.S. involvement in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion decades ago, overzealous military assistance or the hyper-weaponization of conflicts can have destabilizing consequences and ultimately undercut our own national interests," Conyers said.

"I am grateful that the House of Representatives unanimously passed my amendments last night to ensure that our military does not train members of the repulsive neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, along with my measures to keep the dangerous and easily trafficked MANPADs out of these unstable regions," he said.

"Ukraine’s Azov Battalion is a 1,000-man volunteer militia of the Ukrainian National Guard that Foreign Policy Magazine has characterized as ‘openly neo-Nazi,’ and ‘fascist.’ Ukraine’s Interior Minister Arsen Avakov, who oversees Ukraine’s armed militias, announced that Azov troops would be among the first units to be trained by the Pentagon in Operation Fearless Guardian, prompting significant international concern."
https://world.korupciya.com/2015/06...pads-to-ukraine-call-azov-battalion-neo-nazi/

Not everyone was so upset, however, with the Vaad of Ukraine, a Jewish communal body comprising a number of different organizations and known for its nationalist stance on many issues, coming out in favor of the move.

“I appreciate this decision. It must be clearly understood: there is no kind of ‘neo-Nazi Ukrainian militia’ now. Azov is a regular military unit subordinate to the Ministry of Internal Affairs. It is not irregular division neither a political group. Its commanders and fighters might have personal political views as individuals, but as an armed police unit Azov is a part of the system of the Ukrainian defense forces,” said anti-Semitism researcher Vyacheslav A. Likhachev, speaking on behalf of the Vaad.

Russian “aggression” is a much bigger threat than Azov, Likhachev insisted, adding that “it is necessary to clearly distinguish between the Azov regiment and political projects related to its former commander.”

“Of course, manifestations of neo-Nazism in Ukraine are unacceptable. But it has nothing to do with the question of assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.”

http://www.jpost.com/printarticle.aspx?id=441884

in my opinion givi and motorola are the same like many of the azov members except that they are on another side
since 1945 anyone who is against russia is nazi , we know that , I am sick of this call , this topic is only about pictures

Good post !

Keep it purely military photos / videos, not political. There can be another place for that.

There is no military in the world that is absolutly clean and with clear consciousness.

Right now Russia and Ukraine are stuck in a proxy war. One of the greatest if not greatest PR mosnter has been awakened in its full glory.
So, everything you see and is reported, on either side, is biased to varying degree and you have to treat all information extremely carefuly.

That is why such topics are not suited for a military thread. If you realy insist, open a political discussion thread.

my words only about the battalion of Azov
I did not say that all those who are against Russia are Nazis
it's a lie

Back