1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Funny Australian Tax Office

Discussion in 'All Non Military Discussion' started by airborne, May 8, 2013.

1. airborne Australia

airborne Mi Lieutenant MI.Net Member

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"]

The Australian Taxation Office suspected a fishing boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent to investigate him.

ATO AUDITOR: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them".

Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my hired hand, he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $800 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Lamb's rum and a dozen Lagers every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally".

ATO AUDITOR: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one".

Boat Owner: "That'll be me. What'd you want to know"?

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 100%"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]