1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Armed Forces Day 2017

Discussion in 'All other military discussion' started by Bombardier, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Well its Armed Forces Day here in the UK, a time to celebrate the work and of course remember the sacrifices of our Brave men & women in the Army , Navy & Air Force, Past & present

Today is also the day that my family and I celebrate the life of our Hero Royal Marine Paul Warren who was tragically killed in Afghanistan 21st June 2010 whilst serving with 40 Commando.

marine Paul Warren.jpg

Stand Easy Spartan X

For me It is also a day for remembering Armed Forces from around the world especially our allies.

I will be raising a few glasses today so will not be around on site.

All the best to you all

Respect