Mi Major General
- Apr 9, 2019
COOL..... When I was serving I loved trading meals with other forces we worked with--very interesting stuff! We should start a thread for various FORCES RATIONS, that would be great to see what's out there. Unfortunately I have no pics to share of that kind of thing
GO WITH IT LADS...................................??
Here we go. There are plenty of reviews of MREs and other rations out there, where people check recent and (really) old preserved meals for combat issue. There seems to be quite a community on YouTube that exchange rations, and there are even commercial vendors where you can get them. So for a start let's have a look at the main suspects I've come across.
- steve1989mreinfo This dude has become somewhat legendary for eating rations and food items as old as from the American civil war.
- gundog3414 US Youtuber
- Kiwidude The name says it all. Has been inactive for some years but has made some cool review videos of international rations in the past. Special guest: The Boss.
- Nathan's MRE Reviewing rations and other edible stuff.
- Emmymadeinjapan A Chinese American lady that was born in Japan. Known for eating almost anything which earned her a report in a German TV show. Has done a few decent MRE and ration reviews.
- CrazyRussianHacker The guy that has already been mentioned by @Picanha.
The Most Expensive MRE *ITALIAN Ration Module F*
British Army Operation Ration Pack Sikh Hindu Menu | ORP MRE
Canada Individual Meal Pack, Menu #12 "Pulled Pork" ~2019~