1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Aberdeen proving ground

Discussion in 'Military Museums' started by D_squad_22_SAS, Sep 17, 2004.

1. http://www.ordmusfound.org/

This is an armour lovers wet dream! They have the largest selection of armour that I have yet to see in the USA. You name it they have it. The only drawback is that the tanks are exposed to the elements. We used to go visit this wonderful museum after our WW2 reenactment of the battle of the bulge in southern PA......what the hell , we drove all the way from TX , whats a few more hours :lol: This one get a 10 out of 10!

2. I agree, this is a great place to see all types of armor and artillery. I haven't been since High School, but it is definitely worth seeing. !0 out of 10.

3. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

One day, One day, I will see it. :mrgreen:

Whats a wet dream? ;)

second thoughts......dont answer that :shock: