Funny A real groaner !

airborne

Mi Sergeant Major
MI.Net Member
There's this yellow toad wandering around in the forest feeling fed up and dejected he doesn't want to be yellow.

Life would be easier if he was brown like other toads... He'd be less visible to predators for one thing.

Anyway... The yellow toad bumps into a fairy godmother. "Fairy Godmother please make me brown like the other toads" he begs her. "I'm hacked off being so visible to predators. The stress is killing me" " Okay" says the fairy godmother as she waves her magic wand she says, "Abracapokus ! Your now brown !!!" The toad looks down and sees that he's brown, except for his weenie which is still yellow.

"Hang about lady," he says to the fairy godmother my pecker is still yellow !" "Yeah she said because I don't do weenies ! "You'll have to go see the Wizard of Oz for that. " He thanks her and hops off on his way.

There's also a purple bear wandering about in the very same wood. As luck would have it he encounters the same fairy godmother (okay a coincidence but it's true ).

"Fairy Godmother! You're just the person I need!" says the purple bear, "I can't pull any 'she-bears they don't want to be seen with me on account of hunters. They can spot me a mile off."

Being a fairly nice fairy godmother she takes out her magic wand. "Oh for goodness sake !!! what is the matter with you lot round here." she says. And with that, she yells, "Pokuscadabra! You're brown!"

The bear looks down and sees that he is in fact brown. Except !for his goolies, which remain purple.

"Hold up sweetheart!", he says to the fairy godmother, "My goolies are still purple!"

"Yeah, well I don't do those goolie things," she replies, "You'll have to go see the Wizard of Oz for that."

"Well that's just dandy, innit?" the bear replies, "How the heck do I find the Wizard of Oz ?"

"Easy," says the fairy godmother as she flies off...........

You know what's coming don't you ?

.As she flies off she yells back at him

"Just follow the yellow-dick toad !!! "

Follow the yellow dick toad, follow the yellow dick toad,
Follow follow follow follow, Follow the yellow dick toad!!!
kilt;kilt;kilt;

All the way to the asylum....

When you're right-you're right !

Follow the yellow dick toad, follow the yellow dick toad,
Follow follow follow follow, Follow the yellow dick toad!!!
kilt;kilt;kilt;

All the way to the asylum....

Thank you for the vote of confidence !
Mike

GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m_gun;

GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m_gun;

You know, if you wrote that in any color other than yellow, we just might be able to see it without going blind...

But then, it wouldn't look like piss would it?

hallucinat