Book 633 Squadron, Frederick E. Smith

D

DMsquadron

633 squadron submitted a new Review Item:

633 Squadron, Frederick E. Smith

633 squadron was one of the best books i have ever read (hence i called my username 633 squadron). written by Frederick E. Smith it tells us of a squadron of mosquitoes which have a seemingly impossible mission of bombing a German factory in a fjord in Norway. the mission is disastrous, they loose many of there aircraft including the squadron leader who is presumed dead but he comes back right a the end of the book after coming out of a German camp. Frederick E. Smith has a perfect balance of the action packed war as well as what the pilots did in there spare time e.g getting rid of the stresses of life. A excellent read, very highly recommended.View attachment 146324

Read more about this Review item here...

Ahh your namesake mate :)

Glad to see your finding use of our Review section

Looks like you have included an image of the film of the same title. Was it this book cover you were looking for?
41oLgbhI6HL.jpg

yes, thanks Bombardier
I also want to get those trophy points as well!

:)

Well I am setting up new trophy point awards on a regular basis, you will find you have earned new points as soon as I create them because you and other members will have likely already achieved them. It is an area of this site that until recently I had not paid too much attention too ;)

Back