Article Xi Jinping’s China

I have a question : Why are the Chinese being so nice to him? He is probably a Sweedish spy dressed as a human rights activist.And why are these "human rights activists" are so up against a government punishing its criminals more strictly than others? Are the criminals humans while all those women and children in Gaza,local natives in America,women in Saudi Arabia,Palestinian civillians in Jurasalem not human to them? To extract information they should have tortured him like plucking his nails off or cutting of toes one by one or atleast arrest and put his girlfriend at gun point to break him down.I guess they didn't do those to him since he is a "human right activist".

If Swedish people have so much against Chinese systems of treating criminals,maybe they should need a taste of the Dong Feng family on their cities.

I have a question : Why are the Chinese being so nice to him? He is probably a Sweedish spy dressed as a human rights activist.And why are these "human rights activists" are so up against a government punishing its criminals more strictly than others? Are the criminals humans while all those women and children in Gaza,local natives in America,women in Saudi Arabia,Palestinian civillians in Jurasalem not human to them? To extract information they should have tortured him like plucking his nails off or cutting of toes one by one or atleast arrest and put his girlfriend at gun point to break him down.I guess they didn't do those to him since he is a "human right activist".

If Swedish people have so much against Chinese systems of treating criminals,maybe they should need a taste of the Dong Feng family on their cities.

Lol :)