german first aid soviet soldiers.jpg

Medics of the 260th Infantry Division assist wounded Red Army soldiers.
Byelorussia,1941

Consider the following

And it makes this so much more of a miracle and rare sight

The Japanese value their honour more than their lives.As they say "Its better to die on your feet,then to live on your knees." You should rather die than give yourself to the enemy.

Children and women ;) I remember an IDF related story, I'll try to find it and post it here.

We know what they did in Gaza back in 2014.It would be appropiate if you post it in another thread with the title "Atrocies of War"

No. What I meant was a regiment made only of women. They got into an ambush - or whatever, I don't remember. I didn't find the story the second time either.

Phoenix. If you're so much into that stuff, go ahead. Everyone needs a hobby.

I mean I knew that China and Pakistan had really close bilateral relations but they took guarding the border to a whole another level :p

After all,their relationship is like bro-bro one.

In here,I regularly come across images of Bangladeshi BGB and Indian BSF having tea,sweets/desserts together and even celebrating festivals together despite all those border enclaves and the 2001 Border Conflict.
On the other hand,there are regular border clashes between BGB and Myanmarnese Amry/Local Police/BGF.The worst ones were on 2008-9 and on 2014 when we nearly went to war over these clashes.Usually its like an ambush on a BGB patrol or laying mines inside our border ( most Burmese hates us ),which leads to more clashes untill we have to level down their outposts using artillery and they calm down for a few months.

After all,their relationship is like bro-bro one.

In here,I regularly come across images of Bangladeshi BGB and Indian BSF having tea,sweets/desserts together and even celebrating festivals together despite all those border enclaves and the 2001 Border Conflict.
On the other hand,there are regular border clashes between BGB and Myanmarnese Amry/Local Police/BGF.The worst ones were on 2008-9 and on 2014 when we nearly went to war over these clashes.Usually its like an ambush on a BGB patrol or laying mines inside our border ( most Burmese hates us ),which leads to more clashes untill we have to level down their outposts using artillery and they calm down for a few months.

There were also some Myanmarnese police officers killed in the autumn, if I remember correctly, weren't they?

There were also some Myanmarnese police officers killed in the autumn, if I remember correctly, weren't they?

Yes,9 of them killed near the Bangladeshi border by THE ROHINGYAS.Thats part of their internal conflict,no business of ours except it increased the number of refugees flocking into Bangladesh after further conflict started in that zone since that incident.

Holy S**t @saiga that was one of the most moving videos I have ever seen!, thank you for posting it, gives one hope for humanity

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

f***ing invisible ninjas cutting onions in my living room...

A British Soldier breaks through any cultural or religious differences whilst playing football with a youth of Portadown Northern Ireland 1999
The young man is wearing a Celtic Football shirt (horizontal stripes), Celtic have Catholic Roots which makes this photo all the more amazing

british soldiers Portadown N Ireland.jpg

Back