South African Police Special Task Force

I agree fully with Jim Hooper here. I find stuff from my website www.sa-soldier.com showing up all over the web. Some guy even lifted a photo of me to sell some SADF gear on eBay. In fact, just a few minutes ago I stumbled on a website called iterasi.net that has a whole page of mine inside it's own frameset!! Boy this really gets me cooking! I'm disappointed at you FISHCLINT. Taking all these pictures without permission just to make your little clips for YouTube. You should stop it you know!

I never lifted any photos from Jim Hooper's book/s. The photos were freely obtained from the internet and already in the public domain. There were no watermarks or any information to point out the origins of the photos (including copyright etc).

The photos were used to generate some interest in Koevoet (which they did!) and not for any personal gain.

I have already been in contact with Jim Hooper, apologised and deleted the Youtube video. I pointed out to Jim that the videos had generated huge interest in Koevoet and that many people were looking for his books. The problem is that the books are no longer being produced and all the Amazon sales are second-hand book sales that do not financialy benefit Jim.

All the SADF and Koevoet videos were just a small tribute to those men that served in the bushwar and nothing more! It was clear that there weren't any tributes or recognition coming from our own government or anywhere else!

To now see that I'm being likened to some kind of petty thief makes me wonder why I bothered in the first place!