Rant Scum bag

POMPUS ASS!!! They oughta' draw and quarter the S.O.B., 'cause shooting is too good for this particular class of SCUMBAG!! He was probably a war protester, or worse, a damn communistic collaborater... m_gun;

I echo Droneys comments Fecking Idiot!!

This idiot try’s to tell us that his he won these campaign medals. Now the Korean War ended in 1953, this man is aged 61. Now that would but him at aged six (6) when He won that medal, therefore I would kike to put his name forward in the Guinness book of world records for the youngest person ever to be in the British army.

He could then add that to all his achievements.

Silky

I didn't know that the British Army used children to fight the communist North Korean and Chinese Armies... As for those medals, He probably "WON" them in a poker game with a bunch of other child commie fighters from the Korean Campaign.

THIS WEEK ON THE IMPROBABLE HISTORY CHANNEL: "I Was an Infantryman in Diapers".

Naw... They probably just gave him another medal. One with a horse's arse with a picture of his face where the a**hole should be!!
gren;

===== h t t p : / / w w w .onseeking. c o m

I despise spammers and wish on them the fleas of a thousand camels to invade their crotch. Then their fingers then must turn into fishhooks.

Spammers now sorted mate
thanks for the heads up (Y)

I like the way The Mail says his beret badge and pin are the SAS 'Dagger and Flames'.....! :confused:

Back