Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Well I have now created the Military and Civil police Forum where we can all discuss and post photos/videos of Police related subjects.

to get us started here is a photo of the UK's Military Police close protection unit insignia

full.jpg

Here they are at work

full.jpg

Here is a video showing some training
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a USAF Military Security police tattoo so if its police related military or civil you can post your pics here

full.jpg

Last edited:
Well... it is a police related subject... so...

"My first intervention while wearing a bikini during my 11 years as a police officer," Mikaela Kellner.

Off-duty Swedish police officer Mikaela Kellner was sunbathing in a Stockholm park this week when one of her friends' mobile phones went missing.
Kellner, who was dressed in a bikini at the time, quickly realised that the most likely suspect was a man who had just passed by pretending to sell newspapers.
So she didn't hesitate, and chased him with a colleague, then tackled him to the ground and arrested him.

The perp got more than he hoped for ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I still looked as good as those girls. Nice pics ;)

The Armed Police in China are a branch of the armed forces (PLA). These officers are generally unarmed for their patrols in railway stations...

mNxxt8G.jpg

5NQZBbb.jpg

Police dog Tiehu checks passengers luggage at the Hefei Railway Station in Hefei, capital of east China's Anhui Province, Jan. 24, 2017. Many police dogs are on duty during China's Spring Festival travel rush between Jan. 13 and Feb. 21. This is the 7th time for Tiehu, an 8-year-old sniffer dog, to serve the travel rush around the Spring Festival, which falls on Jan. 28 this year. (Xinhua/Guo Chen)

H0Tmn13.jpg

01.18.2017....An armed police officer helps a passenger at Beijing West Railway Station. (Photo/81.cn)
The 40-day Spring Festival travel rush started on Jan. 13. During this period, hundreds of millions of travelers will journey home, protected by armed police who have been deployed to maintain safety. They are tasked with keeping order in densely populated transportation hubs, preventing stampedes, crime and terrorism.

kWzYQCd.jpg

0Bsjx6G.jpg

Qk0K76A.jpg

Armed police officers on duty at the Beijing West Railway Station

riRhQVv.jpg

A team of armed police officers walk to their posts at Beijing West Railway Station. (Photo/81.cn)

Last edited by a moderator: